Best Glock Night Sights?

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by hioctane33, Mar 5, 2012.

1. I am looking for a set of night sights for my Gen 4 27. I have trijicon's on my 23 but thought I would try to do some research. The TRUGLO TFO's seem to be pretty sweet but didn't want to jump on any without some recommendations.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. I have the Green Truglo TFO sights on both my Glock 23 and Glock 27. I haven't had any issues with them and they are holding up very well. I got them from B o t a c h T a c t i c a l for a reasonable price.

3. I have Trijicons and Tru Glo and am pretty happy with both...Tru Glos are a bit cheaper

4. I just go with Glock stock night sights. I'm very happy with them

5. The stock glock night sights are meprolights fyi.

6. I've shot glocks with the factory night sights, big dots, and the TFO's. The TFO's are my favorite. The big dots were the brightest at night, the factory and TFOs were similar in brightness, but for daytime the TFO's really made up for it.

7. I like my Glock night sights. $57 installed at Glock Inc.

8. I have TFO's on my G17 and really like them.

9. I got the glock night sights. They're very bright and nice and white during the day.

I know they are meprolights but I was told they have the tennifer coating on the sights themselves. True?

10. I have installed Trijicon, Ameriglo, and Meprolight and I like them in that order.

11. I'm a huge fan of Ameriglo. I have the lime green (green tritium) pro glo front sight & the pro operator (yellow tritium) rear sight on both my Glocks. Perfect setup for me.

12. Not according to glock.

13. anybody have any thoughts on the XS sights Big Dot's?

14. Same at my Blue Label Dealer - excellent deal IMO

#14 GaryC, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  15. I had a set on my PX4. Great CQC sights, but very frustrating at the range if you want to try for any kind of accuracy.

16. I don't mean to high jack the thread but I am in the same boat as the OP. what sights would you recommend for max accuracy?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

17. So I'm thinking I'm gonna go with the xs big dots

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

18. Might I ask what caused you to go with the one brand that got “meh” reviews here? Were you already entertaining the Big dots?

19. Yea I was considering them on the 27 due to self defense. If it was something I shot targets with more I would probably go with something different. At least that's where I'm with it now I haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

20. Ok, was just curious. Good luck either way you go.