Best CCW Holster for Glock 20

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by 100MMFan, May 22, 2011.

1. I'm getting a CCW license in Texas and would like to know what is thought to be the best CC holster for this model?

Thanks, 10MMFan

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. I carry my glock 21 in a compatc mtac. I carry as much as 15 or 16 hours some days with no complaints.

3. I bought a Tagua holster off ebay, excellent molded, black leather, belt holster, do a search on ebay for "10mm Tagua holster" great price as well.

4. I use a CST for mine. This is a pic of back when I first got the holster. I don't concealed carry my G20 much, but this is my set up if I do

[​IMG]

#4 brausso, May 22, 2011
    Last edited: May 22, 2011
  5. Comp-tac Infidel

6. +1 on the Infidel.

7. Mark9Fogger

Mark9Fogger Headed to WA

MTAC for my G20. The Crossbreed would also work, too.

8. barstoolguru

barstoolguru texas proud

9. with an untucked shirt ive found my glock combat holster is about the best thing going....holds the gun in close, angled right, cheap to buy.

i prefer OWB to IWB for the comfort reason, but if i were to wear a short short or something i just had to tuck in the IWB would be my choice.

10. another vote for the comptac infidel. mine has been great! i have three others, in the previous version, the pro undercover.

11. My primary carry, is now my 21, and occasionally, my 20, the Infidel is what I use. Had one for my 30, and another for a 17!