close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

best bang for your buck

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by carls glock, Jan 21, 2013.

1. carls glock

carls glock

Jan 20, 2013
    VIRGINIA
    hi. :wavey: where is the best place on line to get a good deal on a glock? thank you.

2. BADOS

BADOS

Oct 4, 2012
    Florida

3. Pier23

Pier23 Silver Member

Feb 26, 2012
    The best deal you can find right now is any deal you can find.

If you have a relationship with a quality LGS, that may be the best option.

I just surfed CheaperThanDirt and virtually anything of interest is sold out with no backorder. Don't know about Bud's or one of those.

But at this point I would want to physically see the weapon before purchase. In this environment, the internet is NOT your friend.

4. RoyHinkley

RoyHinkley Bonafide User

Jan 4, 2013
    SE GA
    The prices get higher everyday but I had good luck on Gunbroker. When searching I only looked at "buy it now" and dealers with a FFL. I got a brand new 29SF for $300 plus a Colt Agent .38, not a bad deal. I have a new 27 Gen 4 waiting for me to pick up that I got for $550, that's about $100 less than what they were going for at Gander on Saturday. It may be a little more risky buying on Gunbroker but if they have a FFL and a high number of positive feedback then they're probably not going to rip you off.

5. MarcDW

MarcDW MDW Guns Millennium Member

Oct 20, 1999
    Maine USA
    I would wait for a little while until the hype is over.

6. engineer151515

engineer151515

Nov 3, 2003
    Right now, it's like being on the sinking Titanic and asking where you can find a good deal on a lifeboat?

The present time is not ripe for good deals.

7. TBAG

TBAG

Jan 4, 2006
    Lexington, KY
    I agree, everyone has raised the prices, that is if you are even able to find one. Best bet is to just wait for a while unless you "have" to have it.

8. billybadd

billybadd

Jan 4, 2013
    I saw a gunbroker G19 gen 4 sell for 990.00......... damn thats crazy. Glad my Lgs got one in and i picked it up for $549