** Best AK47/AMD65 Accessories ** A sleek tactical setup

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by C-Dog, Oct 1, 2012.

1. C-Dog

My Hungarian AMD-65 looks 100x's better, is more functional & comfortable to shoot.
    I added: a Hogue ergo grip, Midwest Industries quad rail, AMD65tech stock riser, & a magpul RVG vertical grip.
    I really like its new "2-tone" color scheme. The Flat Dark Earth & Black look really clean together.

Check it out & tell me what you think! The video shows fast paced changes & a cool ending comparison morph.
    [ame="http://youtu.be/P2NszMfRUhY"]http://youtu.be/P2NszMfRUhY[/ame]

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    man's best friend The Okie Corral Sunday at 7:45 PM
    One of my best friends is a lesbian ...... The Okie Corral Sunday at 3:02 AM
    I am the best archer and deer hunter here ... The Okie Corral Thursday at 7:32 PM
    Best Gig Ever The Okie Corral Thursday at 1:44 AM
    Can the best candidate on the Second Amendment win the majority of the independent vote? The Okie Corral Aug 23, 2015

3. Not my thing, but if its what you want, thats cool. Different strokes and all. :)

Hows it shoot now vs before?

I like mine a little more stock. For an "updated" (and now, actually somewhat outdated but still functional) version, I just add an Ultimak rail and an Aimpoint ML2 and a little more current camo job. :)

[​IMG]

4. C-Dog

Oh it shoots GREAT! The ergo grip is super comfortable & retains grip when sweaty. & the stock riser does exactly what it's suppose to. Target acquisition is much quicker & retaining aim is much easier.

5. Sounds like youre onto something. :)

6. The_Gun_Guru

The_Gun_Guru Ban Democrats!!

Hey, it's your gun, if you like it then that's all that matters.

For me though, I prefer wood, although I did put a bump fire stock on my WASR-10/63.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TGG

7. C-Dog

I hear u Gun_Guru... everyone has their own tastes. I really like the wood setups too & I hope to have one pretty soon... I just gotta find something reasonably priced & built... Are those all your AK's in the pics?

Also, the slidefirestock would be a fun little gadget to have on a spare AK... although my current range doesn't allow simulation or true full auto (STUPID IOWA!!!) I've always wanted to try one of those stocks. Looks like a blast! :50cal:

8. I have an AMD-65 sbr. I would not change a thing on mine.

9. NeverMore1701

NeverMore1701 Fear no Evil
    Platinum Member

Now we're talkin'!

10. +1000

I would have spent $200 to SBR it, put a short MOE light rail on the stock HGs and called it a DAY.

(glad you like your rifle though!)

11. C-Dog

Too bad Iowa doesn't allow SBR... One reason I'll be outa here within the year...

The surplus grips on it were HIDEOUS!!! I like the blonde woody grips too, I'm going to buy another soon & set it up that way... But I LOVE this setup!!!

12. That poor AK. It never had a chance at a normal life. :crying:

13. C-Dog

Your right, it didn't! Because it has always been more BAD ASS than a standard AK! These Hungarian AMD-65's have it all!!! :cheers:

14. I dig the upgrades. The AMD is an awesome value right now but it does have a couple of design flaws. It does need that cheek riser and the front handguard gets way to hot.