close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Best adjustable sights for Glock

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by Swatieson, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Swatieson

Swatieson

Jan 8, 2011
    Hi,

I have Glock adjustable stock sights and they look very cheap. What is the most popular aftermarket alternative?

BR.

2. RayB

RayB Retired Member

Dec 2, 2005

:agree: This!

I've got these DP Adjustable Rear Sights on my G17, paired with a FO front (see attached), and I really like them! :thumbsup:

My G17 is a dedicated target gun, but it will pull double-duty as a bedside weapon (see attached) too! :wow:

This weapon is a 3rd Gen model that paid for itself inside of a year on ammo savings alone, over shooting my usual .45 ACP! ;)

To date, she's got over 14,000-rounds on her without so much as a hiccup! Everything should work so well! Happiness is... :hearts:

--Ray

P.S. Prior to the availability of the "bulb-ended" fiber optic rod, I found that I could fashion my own (see attached), by carefully applying heat...

3. Swatieson

Swatieson

Jan 8, 2011
    Where did you find it? It is not listed in Dawson site. Maybe they are discontinued?