close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

bernie holster bleeding issue

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by jestertactical, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jestertactical

jestertactical

Mar 12, 2009
    connecticut
    i purchased a bernie holster conceal pro max leather IWB holster quite a few months ago. just started trying to use it about 2 months ago. still having trouble breaking it in ( very tight) but no matter how many times i use it it still bleeds dye onto my skin and clothes. i mean it bleeds a lot to where it is a pain to even wash it off. ive contacted bernie holsters by phone and both emails numerous times but never heard back.
    ( probably extremely busy) ill give him the benefit of doubt on this. is there anything i can do myself to reseal it? holster seems to be very well constructed but i have ruined many shirts trying to keep this and not throw it out.
    so any ideas would be greatly appreciated......thanks

2. If you have a Tandy near you, it can be resealed. I honestly sounds like it wasn't sealed if it is bleeding that badly. It happens sometimes. A small amount is normal, but not to the extent you are describing.

[​IMG]

If you aren't comfortable doing it yourself, send it to me and I will do for you.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011

3. BernieHolster

BernieHolster

Aug 15, 2010
    Check your PM. We changed hosts and email was down for a while.

4. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    jestertactical, I'm going to close this while you and BernieHolster work this out.

Please start another thread and let us know the results.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.