Beretta PX4 Storm Compact?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Shinytop, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Anybody have any experience with this gun?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    SOLD! DeSantis Black Leather Thumb Break Holster Beretta PX4 Storm Holsters & Related Items Jul 14, 2015
    My 9MM Beretta CX4 Storm finally arrived. General Firearms Forum Mar 25, 2015
    WTS: Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9mm - DFW, TX Firearms Listings Jan 21, 2015
    Range Report - Beretta Px4 Storm Compact General Firearms Forum Dec 15, 2014
    Beretta Px4 Storm Compact - (Like) New Addition General Firearms Forum Dec 13, 2014

3. My daughter looked around, decided on the PX4 Compact in 9 mm, and I bought it for her for a graduation present.

Very nice pistol, with excellent fit and finish. Very soft shooting because of the rotating barrel - less recoil than even my 92FS, which is a noticeably heavier handgun. Accuracy was excellent, and reliability has been 100% even with cheap ammo. Easy to field strip for cleaning, only slightly more complex than the Glock, and that only because you have to momentarily pay attention to the lug of the rotating barrel.

Overall an excellent value. I consider it to be kind of a little-noticed gem among handguns. The only bad thing I can say about it is that not many people are making holsters for it yet.

4. I've had the full size and sub compact for some time now.
    Good guns.

I started to buy the Compact also but there isn't that much difference from the full size.

A coupe hours ago a lady was shooting my Streamlight TLR-2 laser/light equipped full size PX4 in low light.
    Every few shots she said, "I like this". :)

5. The storm is an all around great polymer pistol in all sizes & calibers (my opinion of course). It has a great feel, awesome quality, & is super reliable.

6. Nevermind!

#6 cowboy1964, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  7. Its a solid choice. One of the few semis my wife and daughter can rack the slide.

8. My buddy has one and loves it. I have a full size version and its been awesome.