Beretta CX4 Storm

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Spartacus100, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Even $600 would be reasonable... but I don't regret paying more vs the kel tec.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. LSUAdman

LSUAdman Pew Pew

I remember when these first came out. Saw one at a hunting store once - it was about $550 at the time. I so wanted that gun, but couldnt afford it at the time. Now, nearly 15 years later, I'd kill for that price especially now that my wife has the Px4.

3. mgs

mgs Always Carrying
    Millennium Member

I have one in .40.....very accurate at 40yds and fun to shoot! 17rds are plenty!
  4. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Stumbled on this in a google search.

i've got 2. 9mm and 45. They've pretty much sat in the back of the safe since around 2003/04. Now I'm interested in them again, primarily the 9mm.

I'm bout to pull my hair out trying to understand the magazine situation. They were designed to accept three different mags over the years. 8000/Cougar, 92/96 and px4. You can buy inserts to convert the mag well to accept different types but it isn't completely clear that you can go from any one to any other.

Specifically, I want to buy some mags and I have a model with the 8000/cougar well. Not clear which is the best of the 3. Not clear if I can convert the 8000 well to either of the other 2. I see a converstion to px4 but not 92/96 or I misread.

Anyone know? Driving me nuts
  5. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

You want one in 45? Trade?