close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Bengal kitten

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by 66geo, Feb 17, 2013.

1. 66geo

66geo

Jan 31, 2013
    here and there
    We got a breed of cat that is mixed with an asian leopard and a domestic cat...Bengal.Ours is a silver bengal cat.This cat is curious about everything.what suprised me most is she will sit in the back of the car and look around instead or cowering under the seat.She doesnt shed,her fur is like velvet.We got her when our 17 yr old male domestic cat developed liver cancer and had to be put down.Seeing him struggle was the hardest thing I ever did.Our bengal seemed to arrive at the right time.Iwish I had a cord to link my camera and could post a picture,she is a beautiful cat,loves the kids and will not get any larger than a regular house cat.

If ever there was a breed of cat to get,these bengals are it.They are not like any cat weve ever had.

2. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

Mar 25, 2008
    North East Ohio
    I'm very sorry to hear about your older cat. May he rest in peace. :crying:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVt1pD0sT0k&feature=related"]Til then - YouTube[/ame]

I'm pleased to hear you choose a Bengal. They are really fun cats and very loyal and as you found out, curious in a above average way! May your new kitty have many long, happy and healthy years with you!

:cat: