close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Benelli Supernova Tactical problem?

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by dragon281tx, Jun 20, 2010.

1. dragon281tx

dragon281tx

Oct 16, 2009
    Hey guys. I just got a brand new Benelli Supernova Tactical. Almost perfect except for one thing that bothers me. I don't know if it's just my gun or if all of them are like this, but there seems to be a little "play" when lightly sliding the forend back and forth. Here is a quick video showing the problem (if it even is a problem): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI9kKug-k6g

Again, I don't know if this is the way it's made or if it's just my gun. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you

2. blaster_54738

blaster_54738

Jul 24, 2007
    WI

3. mixflip

mixflip

Mar 4, 2009
    Yep mine does it too. Perfectly normal and not a concern. My Mossberg 590 did it too when picking it up out of the safe now that you mention it. It is probably just the tolerances of a pump shotguns action bars on the slide/bolt carrier. Most shotguns are brute force cave man tools and not precision bullseye shooters.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  4. dragon281tx

dragon281tx

Oct 16, 2009
    Cool. Thanx guys. Im relieved to hear that it's normal. It would've sucked if I got another lemon