close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Benelli Nova Questions

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by Conrad, Jan 29, 2004.

1. Conrad

Conrad Millennium Member

Jul 29, 1999
    Inverness, Fl
    I was looking at a camo Nova for use as a Turkey gun. The fore end made alot of noise. Is that some that all of these do ? Can it be taken out or adjusted ?

Thanks

2. hodgdonhead

hodgdonhead Inner Pimp

Jul 14, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    I sold my Camo Nova for just that reason. It made too much noise and it just sounded like a rattle trap.

3. rick22

rick22

Dec 17, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    I've found the because the forearm is a bit longer than...let's say a 870..you get the impression that it moves more.

What I did on mine was to tighten the hex screws on the forearm and that resolved a lot of the noise.

Good luck

4. TScottW99

TScottW99 NRA Life Member

Jul 15, 2002
    Roanoke, VA
    Tighten the allen screws no more then 1/10 of a turn at a time. This worked very well on my Nova.

5. My cousin has one and every time we cant call a turkey in, i tell him its cause they heard his gunning coming down the trail. It is noisy, but i am yet to see a situation where the rattling fore arms has affected the hunt. Pretty nice gun over all, but yes they all have that rattle.
    kt