Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Benefits of Paid tier?

Discussion in 'Paid Membership System' started by CoLoSSaL Uprising, Apr 20, 2009.

1. CoLoSSaL Uprising

CoLoSSaL Uprising

Apr 14, 2009
    I am relatively new here, have been here for a week or so. I have looked everywhere to find out what the benefits are to being a paid member. I haven't found it.

Can you make a sticky in this forum about what the benefits are to us called "Why become a paid member?"

If it is as simple as paid membership allows us to provide the site, then so be it. But even at that I am sure that there are benefits such as member status graphic or something in the member's profile.

If I am missing it, it is just because there are so many areas of Glock Talk that it doesn't pop out at me.

Mar 5, 2009
    I too have been lookin for paid member information. Silver, Lifetime, others.

I would probably join a tier but need more info.

3. Mrs. VR

Mrs. VR Sharon, you will be missed.

May 18, 2004
    On the way to crazy
    Hi. This is from a post Eric made awhile ago:

4. ccoprdc

Oct 10, 2005
    Mrs. VR, I realize this post was from 2009. Since it's now 2013 has anything solidified yet? I'd love to become a paid member, but if $40 gets me the same thing $250 does it will make a huge difference in how much of my SSI Disability check gets spent. I actually tried to join with this link... and got this... "This Account Is Currently Offline". Any ideas?