close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Benched: DW Schultz MIA in Democrats' PR Blitz

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DOC44, Oct 6, 2012.

1. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    Benched: DWS MIA in Democrats' PR Blitz

Great picture at link.:shocked:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/05/DWS-is-MIA

Doc44

2. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    Looks like she got rode hard and put up wet.

Doc44

3. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

That's your nightmare right there. Pick up in a bar with beer goggles on, and the next morning you wake up and look over, and see that.

:supergrin:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  4. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    coyote woman..... gnaw you arm off and run.

Doc44

5. Saw that story and pictures yesterday and thought that they did a hell of a makeup/photoshopping/airbrushing job on DWS. Those pictures prove that beauty is only skin deep.

You can slap a new paint job on a turd and photoshop/airbrush the hell out of it, but in the end it's still a turd.
    :rofl:

6. The Machinist

The Machinist No Compromise

Sep 20, 2009
    The Left Coast
    What the hell? That's not even the same woman! They must have hired a model and had her wear the same ton of gaudy jewelry.

:puking:

7. marchboom

marchboom

Aug 18, 2006
    Idaho
    "They also say she would be ill-fitted to serve in Obama’s administration."

I disagree. She would fit in very well. She's a complete failure like the rest of obama's administration.

8. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA
    Exactly my thoughts on this.. We are dealing with the party of illusions and lies, body doubles, body snatchers and that rare specimen who 'fundamentally transforms' things..:faint:

9. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Looks like they just airbrushed the edges...of the new face they pasted on top of hers.

10. HexHead

HexHead

Jul 16, 2009
    She needs to go back to being a sex toy. It's the only thing liberal women are any good for.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  11. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
    Don't know the woman. Could care less about her or what she thinks. However, that being said... she and women like her are not going to go away. More of them vote by percentage and actual numbers than do men. The contention ongoing in this and recent elections reflects that the conservatives and specifically conservative men simply do not have the power to control the political or social decision making process in America.

We can complain and disparage women and pretend that they were once only toys. It will change nothing. They and those who share a similar perspective are going to have their say in the political and social dynamic of our nation. We'll just have to learn to speak the language.

12. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

Doesn't mean we have to roll over for abject stupidity !

13. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    Wasserman Schultz actually managed to make Howard Dean look reasonably sane by comparison -- that's saying something.

14. Snowman92D

Snowman92D

Oct 6, 2001
    Indianapolis
    Yup...she for sure looks like she french-kissed a fan. :okie:

15. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Heck, 1/2 of them are gay and among men I know who sleep with the other 1/2 there is quite a debate. Some claim that liberal women are only a little better than self abuse.......the rest claim they aren't.