close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Ben Carson for President!

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by vart, Feb 16, 2013.

1. vart

vart

Feb 17, 2000
    The Palouse
  2. pennlineman

pennlineman

Feb 16, 2009
    PA

3. Dawolf

Dawolf

Sep 18, 2010
    Arizona
  4. TX OMFS

TX OMFS Right wing nut Lifetime Member

Mar 30, 2004
    San Antonio, Texas
    I'd vote for him based on what I've seen so far.

5. skinny99

skinny99 Crew Chief

Oct 30, 2011
    Deltona,FL
  6. VonHoffmann

VonHoffmann

Dec 22, 2012
    Keller, TX
    My wife and I heard him on xm radio Friday night when driving from Disneyland to San Diego on vacation with the kids asleep in the back seats.

We both really liked what we heard.....but has anyone heard his view on 2a?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
  7. alwaysshootin

alwaysshootin

Nov 14, 2005
    I have really grown to appreciate the good doctors views, in the few times I've heard. My only question is where in the hell has he been?

I know he's retiring this June, but we sure could have used him in this last presidential race. Hope he stay in play for the next election cycle to thwart off a loss in the house of reps.

8. vart

vart

Feb 17, 2000
    The Palouse
    My fear is that he has skeletons in the closet that the left will uncover and he'll implode...:crying:

9. alwaysshootin

alwaysshootin

Nov 14, 2005
    He just was on Hannity, Friday night, and, was very convincing, that he knows, "they" will be out to destroy him, as they always do, and they will find "NOTHING" in his closet!

10. TX OMFS

TX OMFS Right wing nut Lifetime Member

Mar 30, 2004
    San Antonio, Texas
    Is his mom still alive? She sounds like quite a woman. I would love to hear her.

11. G17Jake

G17Jake

Sep 13, 2002
    I haven't, but I was wondering where he stands on the issue. My guess is he believes in a watered down 2A.

12. hogship

hogship It's MY Island

Nobody knows this yet.........If he believes in the constitution, as it was written, and intended.......then I'm ready to hear more of Ben Carson.

Condoleezza Rice stepped up to the plate on the 2A, and she was demonized by the MSM. I suspect Ben Carson could fair better if he held similar views......but, who knows? Ben Carson is no more than a tiny spark of light in a huge dark void. We'll see how he plays out.........

ooc

13. G17Jake

G17Jake

Sep 13, 2002
    I watched Hannity tonight... Carson was his guest. I like what Mr. Carson has to say.

I am ready to hear more also. I just don't see him as one who has had firearms as part of his past. That alone doesn't mean he is anti-2A... so maybe his belief in the COTUS and freedom will follow through to the 2A?

14. stevelyn

stevelyn NRA Life Member

I watch the video three times not only because I liked what Dr. Carson had to say, but I immensely enjoyed watching the Marxist pig with his head down taking a mental, intellectual and moral asswhoopin'.

15. IvanVic

IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    I'm going to make a bold prediction that he runs in the primary and wins.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

16. G17Jake

G17Jake

Sep 13, 2002
    Which party?

If he were to win the Republican Party primary, we will hear during the general election how historic it will be if Hillary becomes the first female POTUS. Of course that would mean Hillary would have to win the Democratic Party primary.

17. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    Whatever office Dr. Carson wants to run for -- he has my vote. [​IMG]

18. Being "likeable" is NOT a qualification for an effective, leader. Look at the polls: the Kenyan is "likeable" [disclaimer: NOT TO ME!!!].

Dr. Carson is intelligent, articulate, and is right on point on the issues that matter.

He would be an excellent candidate -- and office-holder.

Unfortunately, with the "low information" (i.e., ignorant, self-centered) electorate we have, he's probably doomed to failure.