close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Belly Band

Discussion in 'GATE Self-Defense Forum' started by SeanIFFD, Jul 22, 2010.

1. SeanIFFD

SeanIFFD

Jun 29, 2010
    Who makes the best belly band type holster. I carry a g23, g26, S&W637 and 442.

2. Mas Ayoob

Mas Ayoob KoolAidAntidote Moderator

Nov 6, 2005
    The "best" is a highly subjective choice, Sean, epecially with this kind of rig. It's literally a kind of underwear, and all kinds of skin sensitivity and body shape issues are going to come into it. Be prepared to buy n' try a few different ones before you find the one that's best for YOU. Fortunately, they're not very expensive.

My favorite has long been the old Bianchi Ranger band, which doubled as a money belt, but it has been out of the catalog for some time. I like the Gould & Goodrich belly band. Another that has won a lot of fans is the Defender made by Action Direct. I'm told Action Direct has changed its name and I don't have a current link, but a Google search for "Action Direct Defender" will hopefully get you where you need to go.

Best of luck,
    Mas