Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Beginning of The End: The Obama implosion begins...

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by G29Reload, Oct 17, 2012.

1. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Sep 28, 2009
    Local troll comments to the contrary notwithstanding, its apparent now the momentum is with Romney.

Outside of sound bites, Obama lost #2 last night.

Romney is ahead in swing states and Rasmussen has him up by 4 nationally.

The focus group Luntz had last night was devastating for teleprompter boy. He still can't defend his record.

Rush: He still can't re-create the 2008 media image. Completely on defense and won't speak on what his plans are for a second administration.

After the Biden Tourettes episode and the knockout first debate, Romney will not coast,,,but he probably could.

I'm voting in VA tomorrow and it will be for Romney. The momentum spells doom for the failed president's cult of personality...
  2. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

Perhaps America has decided against a suicide pact, after all ...

3. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Sep 28, 2009
    I liked how Romney got out front with the top 5% paying 60% of the nations tax revenue.

Kept zero from parroting his lie about how the "rich don't pay their fare share"...Romney basically set the minefield out for him.

Don't.You.Dare. Did his homework and had the statistic to refute the MArxist thug boy.
  4. jaws48

Apr 7, 2007
    AZ's in the mail. BO goes down.
  5. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Sep 28, 2009
    I can't wait till the foreign policy debate. Gonna be a killshot.

Complete Obama fail.

The world did not fall into Zero's arms, wars didnt cease and the oceans neither rose nor fell.

Zawahiri is still alive. (Oh and GM is not alive unless you consider it breathing on life support...we bought in at 50+ per share and its in the 20s. We lost 60% of our investment.)

There's not a sucess on the horizon and libya is just the latest FAIL.
  6. wjv

Jan 17, 2002
    Pacific NW
    That's a lie. . . He said he wants a new assault weapons ban. . . :rofl:
  7. Goaltender66

Goaltender66 NRA GoldenEagle

Compare and Contrast: October 19, 2008 and today:

And that lower map has NC and FL as toss up, when I just hear Obama's PAC is abandoning those states to focus on NV, OH, IA, and NH....
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  8. ModGlock17

Dec 18, 2010
    I think it is finished. In two debates, BHO had not laid out a plan of any specific. He spent time trying to talk down on Rom. Even if those things are true, that does not make America any better than we are. He lost precious time and opportunity

Last night, he can win technical debate points. But he lost the fight, the war.

Latest number today puts Rom at 51 vs 44. That's too big to blame on poll inaccuracies.

BHO really needed a kill last night, like unmasking the opponent to reveal a vulture behind a Romney suit. Impossible task because there is no vulture. Conceded that Rom is a good man.

I think he is convinced that he will lose, the task at hand is Save Face.
  9. vdub804

Aug 1, 2012
    Romney got destroyed getting caught in his lies etc etc :rofl::rofl::rofl:
  10. countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Gee, the polls don't agree with you, Crowley admitted she was wrong and only Spydeer and GWshark are trying to fly that kind of fairy tale.

I guess you are known by the company you keep
  11. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

Have you slept through the last few weeks, or something? :dunno:
  12. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

Gee... New here, and a 'noted authority' already ! ... :upeyes:

13. Now that right there is funny.:rofl:

The beltway talking heads (including fox) all seemed to say last night that obama scored more points. I watched the whole thing and all I heard out of obama were lies. How exactly do you score points by telling lies???
  14. JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    Sounds a lot like the last leftist troll we had whose screen name vanished a few months ago... One must either reach the conclusion that they are all the same person, or leftists are all equally stupid.

15. countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    He is the POTUS and you have to ask?:dunno:
  16. JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

Did you ever watch some of Muhammad Ali's last 10-15 fights? Basically, if he was standing at the final bell, he was awarded the fight "on points."

That seems to be the way it works...

17. Snowman92D

Oct 6, 2001
    Worked that way last night. :rofl:
  18. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Yeah, but the audience didn't get to vote after the judges rendered their decision on those fights!:wavey:

Happyguy :)
  19. Vic777

Jan 23, 2006
    So do we start the NWO off right with big wins at Vegas on the Election line?
  20. countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Nah, WE are going to sit around making a list with folks like you on it:upeyes: