close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Been out of it for a while...

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by ajstrider, Mar 6, 2009.

1. ajstrider

ajstrider Silent Warrior

Apr 17, 2005
    Western Kentucky
    Well I got back from my last 6 month deployment in the navy and am a civilian now. It is time for me to get back into hunting mode! Anyone got any big spring/early summer hunting trips planned?

2. Sly9mm

Sly9mm --bored

Jun 26, 2008
    Nebraska
    Coyote hunt in 2 weeks, Turkey hunt in 4--- preparing for first antelope hunt this fall. That's all i've got on my list.... (except for jack rabbits, snakes, and other small critters that fall victim to my .22)

3. turkeys in 2 more weekends. The season started today down here in one of my areas, but I'm holding out for other reasons.I 'm also planning a axis hunt later on in may ;)

4. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

Jan 12, 2007
    outside the wire perimeter.
    Tom's on the 15th.

I've been keeping up with them through some late season small game outings. I have two places that will probably yield a bird if I decide to shoot. I'm forced to use .22 and bolt action shotgun this spring so I am going to be "extra" sure before squeezing trigger.

I'm in Southeast so I hope the trees and scrub don't have a lot of new growth on them just yet. Sure has been easy to watch the birds with all the foliage and scrub dying back. If it warms up a tad that's okay, but if it rains a couple good times before the 15th I'm dewercs at the one location.