close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Been a while but im back, Need a place to shoot

Discussion in 'Michigan Glockers' started by Mud, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Mud

Mud
    Expand Collapse

Well im an old time member that got busy with life. Any how i use to work at the Friing line so i still shoot my pistol there, however now that i carry a firearm for a living (LEO) i need a place to pratice more 3D shooting and being able to move with a long gun would be a plus. any ranges or places i can go to do some work like that?

thanks

JIM

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Warhorse

Warhorse
    Expand Collapse

I would just guess, that whomever is in charge of your training, would have a wealth of information, as to where you could find places such as you describe. I am unaware of any "3-D"

3. Mud

Mud
    Expand Collapse

Not so many of the LEO's ihave met just carry a gun cuz they have to, the rare few frequent boards like this on or take classes. I think i just may try the pit at least if it is slow i can shoot on the move. Dont really need a 360* shoot just a place i can move front and back and side to side

4. MakeMineaP99

MakeMineaP99
    Expand Collapse
    Got SIG?

Try any of the clubs with IDPA ranges, the stages are set like you describe. Shouldn't be to hard to create your own.

5. Mud

Mud
    Expand Collapse

ill check out coon hunters

not a bad idea

it is hard to find a place that has that for rifles, and being my leave days are MON- TUES it makes it hard to get into the matches

6. Michigantrainer

Michigantrainer
    Expand Collapse

MUD, contact me off board.