close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Been a while but im back, Need a place to shoot

Discussion in 'Michigan Glockers' started by Mud, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Mud

Mud

Feb 18, 2002
    Well im an old time member that got busy with life. Any how i use to work at the Friing line so i still shoot my pistol there, however now that i carry a firearm for a living (LEO) i need a place to pratice more 3D shooting and being able to move with a long gun would be a plus. any ranges or places i can go to do some work like that?

thanks

JIM

2. Warhorse

Warhorse

Jun 19, 2004
    MI
    I would just guess, that whomever is in charge of your training, would have a wealth of information, as to where you could find places such as you describe. I am unaware of any "3-D"

3. Mud

Mud

Feb 18, 2002
    Not so many of the LEO's ihave met just carry a gun cuz they have to, the rare few frequent boards like this on or take classes. I think i just may try the pit at least if it is slow i can shoot on the move. Dont really need a 360* shoot just a place i can move front and back and side to side

4. MakeMineaP99

MakeMineaP99 Got SIG?

Apr 11, 2002
    N. IN
    Try any of the clubs with IDPA ranges, the stages are set like you describe. Shouldn't be to hard to create your own.

5. Mud

Mud

Feb 18, 2002
    ill check out coon hunters

not a bad idea

it is hard to find a place that has that for rifles, and being my leave days are MON- TUES it makes it hard to get into the matches