close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Beckley Weather

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DannyR, Aug 7, 2012.

1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 17, 1998
    Roanoke, Virginia
    It looks like Saturday will be a good day for shooting:

"Saturday
    Overcast with a chance of rain in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 72F. Winds from the NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20%."

I hope to be there by 2pm.

2. Looks that way to me, as well. Hope both days are good for everyone.

3. kyglockshooter 2.0

kyglockshooter 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    Sweet my Dad and I are going to drive there saturday spend a night in a hotel and then shoot sunday. Hopefully this time will go smoother than the last match i shot, cant wait to see everyone there.

4. mike g35

mike g35

Jun 23, 2011
    Charleston W.V.
    Glad to hear the weather is going to be nice. I'll be shooting Saturday. To tell ya the truth I'm surprised, typically the weather stinks when I have the day off. Can't wait to see everyone, hope everybody has a great time and shoots well. Good luck everybody!!!

5. dj1986

dj1986 GUNSTOCK Firearms & Training

Jan 21, 2009
    Marietta, OH
    We have two groups going to beckley this year. I talked my wife and a friend into making the trip with me on Sunday. Hopefully without the stress of working the match, my scores will improve a little. I am so stoked to get my wife into shooting GSSF matches. I even bought ammo the other day without a comment from the peanut gallery. :rock:

6. youngann

youngann Pistol People

Aug 7, 2012
    Pa
    Count me in as another who is glad the weather in Beckley is going to be nice. My husband and I are driving from Pa and will probably be there Friday, shoot Saturday and head home again on Sunday.

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces there and making some new friends.

7. I'd love to get my wife to shoot-period! Good luck and Godspeed Sunday from the "A-team". The crew pulls out of the Mtta Wal -Mart at 0500 Saturday. WATCH OUT FOR THE DEER ON I-64!!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  8. kyglockshooter 2.0

kyglockshooter 2.0

Jul 5, 2012

HA you need to warn the deer to watch out for us.