close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

BCM finally arrived!!!

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by trlcavscout, May 31, 2011.

1. Since I couldnt order the complete rifle I ordered the light weight 14.5" middy upper with pinned FH from BCM. Ordered it sunday, shipped monday and I finally got it today thanks to UPS being behind (was supposed to be here thursday but instead it sat in a whare house 5 miles from my house for 4 days). Since I couldnt get a BCM BCG I had to settle for an LMT I picked up locally, it will do for now.

The BCM lower I ordered from GandRtactical.com and had it friday (good place to do business!). The MOE stock is a temp until my VLTOR gets here.

[​IMG]

2. Facejackets

Facejackets

Nov 29, 2008
    Las Vegas
    That LMT BCG is far from settling. You'll love it

3. BBJones

BBJones

Mar 2, 2010
    +1 I have both BCG's and would not waste money on a BCM to replace an LMT. LMT products are top notch.

Last edited: May 31, 2011
  4. If all goes well in 2 1/2 weeks I will have an Aimpoint? Gotta save the scratch :crying:

I cant wait to shoot it! Good thing I am off tomorrow :supergrin: Planning on running 200-300rds through it to sight in the BUIS and make sure it runs ok, I am sure it will.

I dont mind LMT I am just OCD about mismatched parts, I am on the email list for the BCM BCG's. Then I will save the LMT for a spare or future build. Never a bad thing to have an extra laying around.

5. I really liked my other 14.5" BCM middy in Govt profile, but have been wanting a lightweight for a while so I think I will enjoy this one! But after adding all the dark earth stuff I have been going through a Kiss/basic phase. I have all the original black BCM furniture from my original BCM and I am considering going black again, whats that saying :rofl:Just the basic handguards, maybe a black Ergo grip, and maybe change ther VLTOR stock to black?

6. Chuck TX

Chuck TX CLM

Jul 11, 2003
    Republic of Texas
    Looking good. What kind of optic are you going to slap on it?

7. cfec2008

cfec2008

May 2, 2010
    Hey man ill buy that bolt carrier group from you. I cant find a good bcg in stock anywhere. sucks!!!

8. Gonna keep it for a spare if I ever get the BCM. But it does have the heavy duty extractor spring etc. I ran it today out in the dust and dirt and it ran pretty good! I spent more time shooting my Glock for the upcoming GSSF but I did break in the new AR.

9. Went out and ran it pretty hard wed. Not one failure. I ran the last of my Guatamalen m855 through it then 10 box's of PMC 62gr LAP. Sighted in the backups and had a blast. My VLTOR came in today I bought off a member here. Now I just need an Aimpoint, and I think I am gonna switch out the handguards for the Troy dark earth 2 piece drop in set.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  10. Spiffums

Spiffums I.C.P.

Sep 30, 2006
    Spare Bolt wont be spare too long...... AR parts have a habit of breeding like rabbits.

11. K1tt3n5

K1tt3n5 Hell hath glock

Mar 17, 2010
    Houston, Tx