close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

BCM BCGs in Stock

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by dkf, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Deployment Solu

Deployment Solu Kydex Crafter

Jul 18, 2007
    Arkansas

2. dkf

dkf

Aug 6, 2010
    Yep. We beat that topic to death in other threads. It is what it is.

3. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida
    Or you can always buy one on Gunbroker for $400+...

4. randyr5

randyr5

Apr 16, 2009
    Michigan
    :thumbsup:

This was the only thing missing to complete my build.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
  5. dkf

dkf

Aug 6, 2010
    I picked up one also to finish my first AR build. Only part I really need. Most of the stuff came from BCM at normal prices. 4 orders, impressed with them thus far.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
  6. Cdoggsizzle

Cdoggsizzle

Mar 26, 2012
    Midlothian, VA
    Ha! I got one, a little pricey, but I'll take it. My buddy i work with got one too.Thanks for the heads up. He says they sold out pretty quickly.

7. I was at the computer doing some work, I just happened to click on my e-mail and the notification had just been sent by BCM
    that they were in. I clicked on the add to cart button and
    you guessed it, not is stock.
    It was 9 minutes from the time I received the notification, until
    I tried to order. Back on the list.

8. GSSF17

GSSF17 ...2 of 'em

Jan 25, 2009
    Central FL
    I was in the "under 10 minutes" timeframe as well...... dang. Musta only had a dozen of them.....:dunno:

9. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida
    There have been reports of people getting the emails up to several hours later than the actual time they were listed as in stock. Unfortunately, that happens sometimes, and people miss out because of it.

10. ViennaGambit

ViennaGambit

Dec 19, 2009
    Snagged one only because I was following a thread on AR15 forums and someone posted that they were in.

They were in stock for about 15-20 minutes only because the notification system is SERIOUSLY f'ed up - I got my email notification literally 3 hours after they came in stock.

11. dkf

dkf

Aug 6, 2010
    Seems I get notifications from BCM in under an hour when in stock. Other sites like AIM usually takes a couple hours. I don't think AIM's servers can handle the load because it slows down to a crawl when notifications go out.

12. wct097

wct097

Jan 11, 2000
    VA
    I got a notification from BCM about 30 minutes after people on AR15.com were stating that they were sold out.

13. Pete7072

Pete7072

Aug 23, 2012
    Figures.... The BCG that Midway sends me is damaged ( last part for my build ) and I can't even get an e-mail from Bravo Company for in stock status... I'm getting sick of this... I only need a BCG !!!

14. fuzzy03cls

fuzzy03cls

Jan 28, 2010
    Florida
    Yep. I refuse to let them dictate how much I donate to anything. I'll wait it out. I wasn't home when the email notice went out anyway.