close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

battlefield2

Discussion in 'The Players Club' started by ndshooter, Jun 30, 2007.

1. ndshooter

ndshooter ND Glocker

Jun 16, 2007
    ND
  2. Tvov

Tvov

Sep 30, 2000
    CT,USA
    You bet I play it! Just got off playing it. Also the Special Forces expansion. I also play a lot of the mods for it -- Point of Existence 2, Project Reality 2, Desert Conflict.

Look for the OSF server,

[OSF] Pandemonium in the Palms

IP 208.122.25.114:16567

We just restarted it. I am [OSF] MadFF.

(Outlaws of Sherwood Forest)

3. ndshooter

ndshooter ND Glocker

Jun 16, 2007
    ND
    i play special forces expansion. my clan is Teabaggers United.

look for =TBU= ghost town.

im cutsmanateen

4. Ken B

Ken B

May 13, 2000
    Fort Worth Texas
    don't clan but I generally hit the TexasTeamPlayers.com server and Legion of War...

5. Tvov

Tvov

Sep 30, 2000
    CT,USA
    I do believe I've played on your server.

I just recently got "back into" vanilla BF2, and it is still a lot of fun. The mods are cool, but I got a little burned out on Project Reality 2 mod because of all the restrictions designed to make it "more realistic".

Desert Conflict is good, but needs a little more work, and honestly it seems to be missing "something", I don't really know what.

Point of Existence 2 is probably, in my opinion, the best and most polished of the mods. The biggest complaint I have about it is how dark most of the maps seem.

I am anxiously waiting for Forgotten Hope 2, the WWII mod for BF2. The developers are taking their time working on it, I guess trying to get it right the first time. I just hope it doesn't take too much longer.

Battlefield 2 Pirates mod is also supposed to be coming out, hopefully this summer.

There is a ton of other mods for BF2, but they haven't really taken off. Operation Peace Keeper and Allied Intent come to mind.

See you on the Battlefield!

6. Juliet Lima

Juliet Lima Hawaiian Guy

Apr 5, 2007
    Vegas, NV
    I played BF1942 for years...all the mods. DC/DCF/DCX/EOD, blah blah. I bought BF2 a year or so ago and started playing it. My computer is lame and my vid card (ATI Radeon 9800) couldn't really handle it. As soon as I build a new comp I may get back into BF2. Plus, I need to get a better joystick cuz BF2 takes a lot of buttons to fly correctly. I just still enjoy the original enough to upgrade completely.

--=JL=-- is my game name.