close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Battlefield BadCompany 2

Discussion in 'The Players Club' started by Tvov, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Tvov

Tvov
    Expand Collapse

Anyone planning on getting Battlefield: BadCompany 2? I am probably going to hold off buying it for a few reasons: It is only 32 player max servers I think (what happened to the 64 player servers of BF42 and BF2??). From what I've seen, a lot less vehicle combat (which is really what sets the Battlefield series apart). I really don't see what sets it apart from all the other first person shooters.

http://badcompany2.ea.com/

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Goodspeed(TPF)

Goodspeed(TPF)
    Expand Collapse

I have it. Have yet to play it though. Life is keeping me busy. That, and I just can't stop killing the Zombies in the L4D series. :supergrin:

3. LA_357SIG

LA_357SIG
    Expand Collapse
    Milspectacular

I have it for PS3. It is a hard transition from MW2 multiplayer. I'm still getting the hang of the controls. The recoil from the ak74 is horrible. I still play MW2 more even though I had BC2 for a while.

4. Jdog

Jdog
    Expand Collapse

Just got it for the PC yesterday, playing it now and OMG... wow ! it's awesome !
    plenty of vehicles to drive. Everything is improved from BF2. The sound and graphics are simply amazing. The maps are very real. 10 out of 10

5. BlueEyeDevil

BlueEyeDevil
    Expand Collapse

I play it daily. I love the fact that stuff blows up and bullets can go through walls. They have conceilment and cover defined very well. The hit box is a little silly. Once you get to about lvl 16 you start getting the good unlocks. I could go on for days with the tips.

6. MavsX

MavsX
    Expand Collapse
    The Dude Abides

i have the first one for the ps3. i loved bf 2142 and bf 2 for the PC. I decided to just go with ps3 games from now on. I've been thinking of getting bf bad company 2 for a little while.

has anybody actually played MAG?