close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Bass Fishing Question

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by mossy500camo, Apr 22, 2007.

1. mossy500camo

mossy500camo ammo found

Sep 27, 2004
    WAR EAGLE COUNTRY
    Ok.... I am sort of new to Bass fishing.(Catfisherman by nature) Any ways... In my favorite fishing hole bass bite like crazy. Then all of a sudden nothing. They just stop. The bass seem to like the Crappie Assassin soft plastic baits. And will at times hit top water lures. What can I do to get their attention again when things slow down? Thanks for any and all info.

2. Brass Nazi

Brass Nazi NO BRASS FOR U!

Jul 4, 2005
    When things slow down I use a texas rigged worm. Fishing is slow sometimes but I can usually get a hit or two if I patiently use a worm.

3. Just like you don't eat the same food every meal and every time of the day/week/month/year, bass are the same way.

You need to carry a wiiiiiiiiiiide selection of bait. Some times it's wild shiners, other times it's a carolina-rig soft plastic bait, other times it's 1/8 grub hook with a soft-body,etc.......

Bass diets and foods needs are very wide.No one thing is a sure hitting, you just got to try and try and try and try again ;)