close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Bad printing when I sit. Solutions?

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by bfsmith7, Nov 14, 2012.

1. bfsmith7

bfsmith7

Nov 15, 2011
    I was using the tuckable soft loops and I recently received the tuckable c-hooks to solve another problem (the loops themselves were printing and also my shirt would occasionally get caught on them during the draw stroke). Switching to the c-hooks actually helped my other problem immensely simply because they pull the gun much tighter into my side. Because it is pulled tighter into my side it also moves less when I change positions, i.e. sit down, and doesn't stick out like it did before. Also, I changed which rivets I was using to increase the cant, which has helped some.

2. moedi

moedi

Nov 20, 2011
    1992 Geo Metro
    Nice! Glad that it is working better for you, I think that the great think about their holsters is their versatility and the ability to be modified for your specific needs.

3. SCmasterblaster

SCmasterblaster Millennium Member

Sep 24, 1999
    Hartford, Vermont
    So, you are not printing anything now? Problem solved?

4. bfsmith7

bfsmith7

Nov 15, 2011
    The printing has been greatly reduced. Now I'd say it's to that "nothing to worry about" point. Unfortunately the c-hooks make the entire setup slightly less comfortable, but we'll see if it's something that I'll get used to or if I'll have to work out something different down the road.

(I know, I know, many will have suggestions of holsters that they find more comfortable. But, as quality holsters are expensive, I hope to make do with what I have until I determine that I truly need something different.)