Glock Talk banner

Bac & JRS don't have one of these....yet?

9K views 54 replies 25 participants last post by  fistpoint 
#1 ·

Knight's Armament SR16 E3 with a Nighthawk Custom special milled to match. Only 100 ever created now a few available to the public.

See less See more
#35 ·
That's funny :rofl::rofl:

And I hope Brian or James don't have that set :puking:
I could actually see BAC buying it, and it would make sense in his case.

He is a collector and by that definition....collects.

Being a collector means collecting rare, very nice, valuable, different, strange, and even weird things. Just to have them.

As you start running out of the first couple, the last two start being collected. If Bac bought one it would make sense, at least to me.

It is the mope that buys that silliness and now thinks he is a high speed shooter because of the guns he bought. The kind that thinks be is better than anyone around with a lower cost gun and then shoots groups at 7 yards you could drive a Volkswagon through and thinks his gun is broken when he gets a stovepipe or a loose sight.

(I mean this in the nicest way possible as I type. Even though it may not read that way)

#41 · (Edited)
My SR-15 is just a plain jain, no bling shooting machine. KA is awesome!! Is the plan for KA to sell these limited edition 1911's and SR-15's as a matched set? If so, that would be a pretty spendy set, I would think. Let's just hope they don't offer a golfballed ACOG......that would be going wayyyy over the line!!! :)

#44 ·
I could actually see BAC buying it, and it would make sense in his case.

He is a collector and by that definition....collects.

Being a collector means collecting rare, very nice, valuable, different, strange, and even weird things. Just to have them.

As you start running out of the first couple, the last two start being collected. If Bac bought one it would make sense, at least to me.

It is the mope that buys that silliness and now thinks he is a high speed shooter because of the guns he bought. The kind that thinks be is better than anyone around with a lower cost gun and then shoots groups at 7 yards you could drive a Volkswagon through and thinks his gun is broken when he gets a stovepipe or a loose sight.

(I mean this in the nicest way possible as I type. Even though it may not read that way)
I will think hell froze over the day Brian buys a railed 1911 especially as ugly as that one even as a collector he doesn't buy ugly 1911's at least that I've seen.

#46 ·
I will think hell froze over the day Brian buys a railed 1911 especially as ugly as that one even as a collector he doesn't buy ugly 1911's at least that I've seen.
But he has a Taurus.....????...:rofl:

Seriously, for a guy that collects....and starts to get into the strange things... I could understand it. But those guns should not be bought by anyone else.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.