Glock Talk banner

Bac & JRS don't have one of these....yet?

9K views 54 replies 25 participants last post by  fistpoint 
#1 ·

Knight's Armament SR16 E3 with a Nighthawk Custom special milled to match. Only 100 ever created now a few available to the public.

See less See more
#2 ·
That is without a doubt one of the ugliest 1911's that I have ever seen :whistling:

#6 ·
only reason I would get it is for the fact that it is rare..
There is a good reason they are so rare, Nighthawk must know that no one will buy the damn things :supergrin::supergrin::supergrin:

#7 ·
I had a chance to handle one of these last week when I was at Nighthawk in AR. It is different....that is for sure. I think it is even kind of cool, although I don't know that I would actually buy one. I will say this much...Knight's Armament makes some of the best AR's....I have one of their SR-15's and it is a bad dude.....

#10 ·
The SR-15 would be worth keeping because you could change the dimpled grip and rail covers, the dimpled barrel is nice. The nighthawk really does not do it for me, and quite frankly I think it is ass ugly. I would sell that off right away and spend the money on ammo and stuff for the SR-15.

#11 ·
I had a chance to handle one of these last week when I was at Nighthawk in AR. It is different....that is for sure. I think it is even kind of cool, although I don't know that I would actually buy one. I will say this much...Knight's Armament makes some of the best AR's....I have one of their SR-15's and it is a bad dude.....

Yes they do, Congrats on that fine rifle!

#18 ·
it also takes "High Speed, Low Drag" to a whole new level
Huh...and I thought it was just GOD awful. :rofl:

IMO goofy flutes and blood grooves are best left to basement fondler's and gun lookers. Nothing to do with shooting and a waste of money.:upeyes:

I couldn't imagine taking that pair to a LV or PR training. I have tough skin, but even I don't think I could take that type of ribbing.

#19 ·
Huh...and I thought it was just GOD awful. :rofl:

IMO goofy flutes and blood grooves are best left to basement fondler's and gun lookers. Nothing to do with shooting and a waste of money.:upeyes:

I couldn't imagine taking that pair to a LV or PR training. I have tough skin, but even I don't think I could take that type of ribbing.
{puts down the camera and hides the pair that i bought from Bud's back into the safe} :crying:

#20 ·
{puts down the camera and hides the pair that i bought from Bud's back into the safe} :crying:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That is funny, I don't care who you are!!

Actaully it would be fun to take a class with them. Just showing up in some pink Chuck Taylors, a peace sign doo-rag, with a flower pinned to you vest, and toting them guns would be a hoot............

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.