close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Awesome Video

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by WERA49, Jul 7, 2004.

1. WERA49

WERA49
    Expand Collapse

2. pesticidal

pesticidal
    Expand Collapse
    Eh?
    CLM

Look about 3:55 minutes into the video. There's a cobra on the track. (no, not a Ford...) ;P

3. WERA49

WERA49
    Expand Collapse

I saw that, very neat. I've read about a monkey on a track, saw a seagull hit a rider, and now, saw a cobra on the track.

Motorcycle GP racing is my favorite.

4. Arc Angel

Arc Angel
    Expand Collapse
    Deus Vult!

;P Now, the cobra was really cool! Just as he splayed his hood, he got hit - Wow! ;g

5. bassman-dan

bassman-dan
    Expand Collapse
    NRA Lifer

Great video.
    It's amazing how often these guys just walk away from their crashes.

6. WERA49

WERA49
    Expand Collapse

True. I have walked away from many crashes. Unfortunately, I was carried away on some of them also. ;Q

My worst year was 1999. I broke my pelvic bone twice (different crashes), both heels, fractured right elbow, and ruptured my bladder.

Something that I had never considered prior to that while using crutches; If the upper half is OK, I can get by. If the lower half is OK, I can get by. If both are damaged, life is miserable.

A nurse came to teach me how to use crutches after my second big getoff in 1999. I told her that I knew how to use them. She said "We'll see". I took the crutches, adjusted them, and hobbled out of the hospital room and into the hallway. She said "Your good at that. Have you done that before?". :)

I also crashed a third time in 1999. This time, the rear tire from my bike hit my helmet as it went by. The tire marks were cool. Fortunately, a friend from Michigan got to see the entire crash because I had just passed him. When I stopped, I couldn't find my bike. I had to laugh because I thought "How did I get here? Is this how the alien abduction people feel?". It had traveled quite a distance and down hill. I couldn't see it where I was standing.

7. vafish

vafish
    Expand Collapse

WERA 49,

After 2 dirt bike crashes that requried a visist to the emergency room I was in a single vehicle rollover in the Australian outback. I had a 4" gash in my head, when the ambulance finally arrived I walked over to it and the crew wanted to put me on a back board because I had a head injury. The female member of the crew went to put a collar on me and asked the male member of the crew what size collar he thought I needed. I piped up and told her I wore a "No-Neck".

She looked down at me and said "Do you do this often?"

The license plates on my CBR1100XX were "A NEG" (my blood type)

8. WERA49

WERA49
    Expand Collapse

Cool license plate!

BTW, nice bike. A friend has a XX. When we go on a big ride, we'll trade bikes for a little while.

9. BNSF

BNSF
    Expand Collapse
    228th suxs big

bravisimo!

10. Nowhere Man

Nowhere Man
    Expand Collapse

Reminds me of the joke: What's the last thing to go thru a bugs mind when he hits a windshield?

11. JAREDG21

JAREDG21
    Expand Collapse

BEEN THERE CRASHED THAT WHAT'S NEXT.