close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Average price for night sights?

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by mkpack77, Jan 2, 2013.

1. mkpack77

mkpack77

Jan 1, 2013
    I'm looking at getting some night sights for my G-22 gen 3, either mepro or trijicon. One of the local gun shops quoted me $150 installed, which I felt was a bit high. My brother in OKC said he paid $80 installed. What is a going rate on sights installed? Or if I buy them, how hard are they to install?

2. VC-Racing

VC-Racing General Flunky

I got a set of meprolight tritium sights for my g23 for $82 off Amazon . Took them to my LGS/R and he charged me $10 to install and allowed me to run a few rounds at their indoor range to make sure everything was lined up.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

3. Get a nut driver for the front sight and a hammer and a brass or plastic drift for the rear. Put the slide in a vice between two pieces of wood. I did mine on my 21 myself with stuff I had around the house. You could even use a hardwood dowel for the rear in a pinch. First time I did it it took like 20 minutes.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

4. mkpack77

mkpack77

Jan 1, 2013
    I went ahead and purchased them online. I watched a u-tube video on how to change them, looks rather easy. Thanks for the info!