Automatic Case Ejector (Finally someone's selling em)

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by BOSSX, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqVeZhKrrQY

Have no clue if this guy is really gonna sell them, but he said he was gonna make some and offer them for sale if people are interested... I want one.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Not a very good video really. It'd be nice if he explained how it worked, rather than spend 3:00 telling us if a spring hits something, it moves.

#3 IndyGunFreak, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2011
  3. I still dont know if it works, it didnt eject squat.

4. Yes, like to see some ejected rounds. Seems that the ejection is done at the top of the stroke?

5. meleors

meleors Cranky Member

A solution in search of a problem!

6. ron59

ron59 Bustin Caps

7. I also found it interesting that a fellow who is excited about building something that can eject a round on a LCT does not show it in his video :dunno:

#8 DoctaGlockta, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  8. That spring hitting something and moving is the greatest advancement in reloading technology in the last century!

Can't you see that man!!!

#9 DoctaGlockta, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  9. That's what it looks like, but then you have to wonder, how would you prime brass, w/o it kicking the shell out.

Naturally, his awesome videos of a spring moving, explain this.

10. Anyone notice this guy never replies lol , could be the inventor !

11. freakshow10mm

freakshow10mm 10mm Advocate

Probably is. This thread here he posted links to this thing three times in short order then comes to the reloading forum and posts twice here. Seven posts, just joined in July 2011, and all his posts are about this particular device.

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1293405&page=3

12. Ya know if ya wanna sell something , explain how it works and show it works .. hell is buy it for 15 bucks IF I KNEW HOW THE DAMN THING WORKS! ....

oh yea a spring duh

13. Because everypost you put up involves a ad about this device lol ...

14. Sorry guys, just the messenger.... like I said, I bought one and when I get it, I'll be sure not to post here about it.

15. ron59

ron59 Bustin Caps

Bullcrap. You've joined GT, and every post you've made is about something you bought but haven't gotten yet?

That's not a messenger, that's a salesman.

Bullcrap, bullcrap, bullcrap.

You should be banned, and your posts deleted.

#17 ron59, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.