Aurora Shooting Survivor Begs Our Next President For Gun Control

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by 4Rules, Oct 3, 2012.

1. I never understand the thinking that gun control will stop the violence.

Can somebody explain it to me please?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. dayid

Stated perfectly.

Explain to these folks how well outlawing hurricanes and tornadoes works vs actually being prepared for the event...

3. Stephen Barton I have one thing to say to you- you should have armed yourself! Bad people are all over the place -be prepared to defend yourself or except what you get!:faint:

4. Beware Owner

Beware Owner NOT a victim.

If someone punches you in the face because you said something about your mother and you begin to bleed, would you blame the person, the fist, or your insult, for the bleeding?

5. Jerry

Moderator Millennium Member

Seems someone else missed the memo. As soon a we get guns out of the hands of EVERYONE a miracle will happen. The heavens will open up and a light will shine down and we all will become as one. No one will want for anything and we'll all live happily ever after. I believe there was also something about men in white coats and little padded rooms but I'm not to clear on that part. :rofl:

#25 Jerry, Oct 12, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  6. IhRedrider

IhRedrider Not a walker

So, you're actually saying that the coming of the Messiah is tied to gun control. Now it makes sense! If they had only made that clear before, I would have been on the wagon sooner. I gotta go now and put all my guns on gunbroker. Do you think $1 for the lot is to much?

#26 IhRedrider, Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2012