close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Attn: G30S Present/Future Owners

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by RumRunnerII, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Gperfection

Gperfection

Sep 27, 2005
    N.E. Colorado
    I've installed just about every sight from all the manufacture's of Glock sights and have yet had to file the screw down. If I had a set of sights made for a particular gun that required that, I would send them back.

2. scosgt

scosgt

May 25, 2011
    The G36 slide is slightly different and most front sight listings say "NOT FOR GLOCK 36".
    But the ONLY difference is the length of the screw or post. You just take a little off and it fits fine.
    I have the fiber optic night sights on mine, and according to the company literature they don't fit. They do.

3. Gperfection

Gperfection

Sep 27, 2005
    N.E. Colorado
    So the thickness of the G36 slide where the front sight goes is thinner than the other models? I don't think I've ever installed any, other than the factory ones on 36's. The nice thing about them is, the threaded hole goes all the way through, so no concern on the length of the screw.

4. eggie

eggie

Sep 21, 2005
    woods
    glock 30s takes same sights as the g21 /g30