close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Attack on teacher caught by surveillance cameras

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Oct 9, 2012.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PEWEp9bs-o"]BLACKS COMMITING HATE CRIMES: Attack on CAPA teacher caught by surveillance cameras - YouTube[/ame]

Here's another sucker-punch attack on a white person involving a group of black teens. The teacher is lucky that he wasn't killed by hitting the curb. Why are these black teens attacking whites and the mentally challenged? How were they brought up to think that this is normal behavior? What message is society sending them that this type of behavior will be tolerated?

2. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Looks like some kids need some long term housing assistance, behind bars.

3. Angry Fist

Angry Fist The Original® Lifetime Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill
    I agree, Doc.

4. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
    Couple of years in jail should do it.

5. Years in jail. Come on guys, a little harsh for one punch don't you think?

Something more along the line of 90 days in jail for the four kinds that laughed and did not render aid, 6 months in jail for the kid that hit the teacher. All of them should get expelled from school for the rest of the year, and then reassigned to a school for troubled kids, that would be more fitting imo.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  6. OctoberRust

OctoberRust Anti-Federalist

Jun 15, 2011
    Texas

Righttttt.... Expel them from school, that'll show them. :rofl:

Something tells me these kids wouldn't mind that.

7. Angry Fist

Angry Fist The Original® Lifetime Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill
    Realistically, yes. But there are too many of us who are sick and tired of random, violent, race based crimes involving multiple assailants. Examples need to be set, and adhered to. What do you do to a pack of wolves that attack your animals?

8. OctoberRust

OctoberRust Anti-Federalist

Jun 15, 2011
    Texas

Well, whenever a wolf attacks my hens, I give them timeout, and one year suspension from school. Sometimes I don't even let them have desert after their 3 meals a day. I know...... I'm a very stern man. :rofl:

9. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
    That man could have died from hitting the curb. This calls for a serious sentence.

10. All Pro Sports Hero

All Pro Sports Hero Glock Star

Nov 5, 2010
    North Carolina
    If I were king, the one who actually hit him would be immediately eliminated. That subhuman will never be anything but a dangerous drain on society.

Whoever suggested he needs a few months in jail is delusional. That thing is way too far gone to be rehabbed.

Repeat as necessary.

11. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    What? Let someone punch your wife like that, then tell me about troubled kids. That thug just showed he doesn't play we'll with others. Do you have any clue what long term damage can be caused by a hit like that?

Years sounds right to me. It might even save his life.

12. jellis11

jellis11 Yippee-ki-yay

Jul 27, 2011
    South Kakalaki
    pieces of trash like this should be dropped in the ocean. a few miles out.

13. dbcooper

dbcooper

Mar 2, 2011
    A few years back a local teen ws killed by another at school, Killed with one punch to the head.

Lock em up

14. maxsnafu

maxsnafu

Dec 29, 2006
    If you're a liberal you assign them to anger management classes.

15. IvanVic

IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    +1, and the fact that the punch was completely unprovoked. We can't have the government throwing people in jail for a decade every time someone throws a punch, but this was not a fight, a confrontation, or even something as silly as an argument over a parking space - it was random violence.

16. Kablam

Kablam

Jan 12, 2005
    Good one. :supergrin:

17. So now we sentence people based on what would've, could've, should've happended?

If that was the case no DUI driver would ever get out of jail.

The DUI driver could've killed someone, he would'ev kiiled someone if he was not stopped by the police, so he should'ev been charged Vehicular homicide , not DUI.

If the laws become too strick then we all become criminals.

Think about the other side of the coin, what if it was your kid. What would you say then? I know it's not, but what if it was? would you still feel the same way?

I agree.

18. SGT HATRED

SGT HATRED

Sep 30, 2010
    PHX AZ