close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

ATS pyramid sites have you tried them

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by luvreno, Dec 8, 2012.

1. luvreno

luvreno

Sep 24, 2009
    Missouri
    Has anybody tried the ats pyramid tactical sights, I have old eyes & this maybe the answer for my ccw glock. I would just like some input before I buy.

2. uz2bUSMC

uz2bUSMC 10mm defender

Oct 21, 2005
    J-Ville NC
    Yes, had them on my G20. 9 shots in 3 1/2" at 50yds from a rest (6" LWD bbl). I like the fact that you can aim small at a distance because the tip is a fine point. Some things to note; the sights are large so if you don't have a large sight channel in your holsters, it might not work. Also, it my take an adjustment period to get used to the sight alignment.

ETA, the sight alignment I speak of is in regards to target shooting. I never really put them through their paces in the tactical sense so I can't speak on the acquisition perspective. They are meant for quick acquisition, however.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  3. Glocktex

Glocktex

Apr 12, 2001
    Texas
    I have them on my 20 SF and love them too.

4. SJ 40

SJ 40

Jan 17, 2011
    Vermont
    The first time I saw them posted here I thought they were cheesy,gimmicky but the more I see them,what with eyes that aren't a 21 years old any longer the better they look. SJ 40

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  5. luvreno

luvreno

Sep 24, 2009
    Missouri
    Thanks for your opinions, I went ahead & ordered a set from brownells today. Great forum !

6. SJ 40

SJ 40

Jan 17, 2011
    Vermont
    Be sure to let us know what you think of them when you get them. SJ 40

7. rscholtz02

rscholtz02

Apr 5, 2012
    I've got a set of these sights on a G34. I shoot it better than all my other Glocks. I do better with my Buckmark 22 Field with a red dot sight, but probably not a fair comparison.