close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

ATM Robbery.. condition white but still wins

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by Deaf Smith, Mar 23, 2012.

1. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Jul 12, 2007
    The BG covered a lot of ground quickly, the guy would have had to turn all the way around at just the right time, a sec or two was all it took for BG to close the distance.

Unless the BG was wearing tap shoes or clomping around like a Clydesdale, figure on quick tennis shoe quiet approach, I'll go out on a limb here and say it could have happened to anyone.

The BG actually would have done better with a little more condition white... :rofl: if he hadn't been checking his 6 so intently, there wouldn't have been an opening to exploit.

Randy

2. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    GG should have helped him pull the trigger as it would have blown a nice hole in the BG's mid section! Maybe the GG will start carying now! But hey it was just another innocent black youth wanting his Obama money!:rofl: I wonder if Al Sharpton will run down there and call the white guy a racist for taking his gun away!:rofl:

3. LongGoneDays

LongGoneDays Misanthropical

Nov 12, 2005
    Louisiana
    Glad they caught the guy, I hadn't heard an update.