close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

ATM Restrictions

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Vic777, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Coming to our shores in the near future.

...guaranteed.

- brickboy240

2. Glock30Eric

Glock30Eric .45 ACP

Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Maryland
    Surely it is coming.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

3. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Maybe it is coming..... that's about it.

Predicting when it will come, is fraught with opportunities for ridicule.

4. aspartz

aspartz

Oct 19, 2000
    Sandstone, MN 55072
    I don't trust banks. I believe that when the robots rise up, ATM's will lead the charge. --- Sheldon Cooper

5. kylet

kylet

Sep 13, 2010
    wa
    Every bank I know has ATM withdrawal limits anyway.... I don't see the big deal

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

6. Vic777

Vic777

Jan 23, 2006
  7. Vic777

Vic777

Jan 23, 2006
  8. Glock30Eric

Glock30Eric .45 ACP

Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Maryland
    I would like to remain with the fact. We are too fragile to handle a bank holiday in America. Once we have a bank holiday; we won't able to use ATMs, online banking (pay bills through online banking), wire transfer, or to go into a physical bank building. That surely will cause a SHTF in America.

1) Majority of America uses their cards to purchase something, and that includes with food stamps. I believe they are required to use food stamp card to buy their foods.

2) Federal employees get their paychecks through direct deposit by law.

3) Majority of private businesses pays their employees through direct deposit.

4) Majority of welfare people get their $$ from direct deposit. In CA, people get their welfare $$ from direct deposit by law.

Once there is a bank holiday in American, you won't able to use your bank's online banking to pay your bills; even you have a mortgage with the same bank. That’s ridiculous!

I don't understand why you think this is a :tinfoil: thing. Anyway, I am not afriad of it. I am prepared to face it. It is coming; it is just a matter of when. In my thread, I pulled the information from Drudgereport stating Euro had two weeks in a flashing red texts.

Euro is on the death bed; we don't know when it will disbands. France has lowered the retirement age to 60, and they just passed a law to limit the CEO's pay, etc. It is designed to fail. Couldn't you see that?

9. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

That's exactly right. Endlessly borrowing money has never caused a problem anywhere and never will. Borrowing it is just like finding it laying on the street! :supergrin:

10. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    There will be no mass "bank holiday" in the U.S. The Fed won't allow it.

There may be a shortage of cash (but probably not - those printing presses can crank it out) but to think that all credit card and check processing will also stop is ridiculous.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2012