Glock Talk banner

Ati ar15 fix retrofit gas piston system $166.99

6K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Mayhem like Me 
#1 ·
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="vam tal" height=55>ATI AR15 FIX RETROFIT GAS PISTON SYSTEM
[BS1-A4]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Manufactured by Adams Arms - perfecting the art of converting standard impingement systems to piston driven systems, and they've done it without the need to alter your barrel/upper in any way. Easily installed within twenty minutes from package to rifle. You DO NOT have to rely upon a gunsmith/armorer to retro fit your barrel. The AR15FIX is offered for all barrel lengths. Because of the simplicity of the design, the AR15FIX can easily be removed from an old or burnt out barrel and reinstalled on a new or upgraded barrel. Lifetime Warranty! Item is the Carbine Length. Components is as follows: 1. Gas Block 2.Plug 3.Sleeve/Drive Rod 4.Modified Handguard Cap 5.Bolt Spring 6.Modified Handguards(Black in color) 7.Bushing &Spring 8.Bolt carrier Key 9.Carrier Key Screw 10.Receiver Bushing 11.10" Dowel Rod 12. Loctite Threadlocker

$166.99

See less See more
#7 ·
i reeeaaaaallllly want to hear a user review on this.
I built an SBR with one 3000 rounds to date no problems and runs like a dream... mine had the one piece full auto bolt carrier

#8 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.