close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Assault weapons just spray death.

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by HerrGlock, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

I tried to read a little, but the combination of stupidity and lies made me so mad I had to stop. It was worse than reading a thread on "Glock ejection issues"...maybe.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012

2. Tim151515

Tim151515 iHeartGuns

Add that to the fact that he will never get called out on it. At least he did what he set out to do. Scare the naive and otherwise uninformed sheep.

3. bfg1971

bfg1971

Terrified?

That someone gave a liberal reporter a machine gun without any training on how to use it and that he almost shot someone. Not really. Most people are more responsible than that.

Seems like this MG, like every other one in existence, just sprayed bullets in accordance with the operator's actions.

Hard to imagine how tiny the reporter must have been to have a 9mm batter him so badly that he couldn't control its recoil. Seems like girly man syndrome more than anything else.:tongueout:

4. HerrGlock

HerrGlock Scouts Out CLM

I'm sure Carol Marin (the reporter) is terribly concerned about not being found masculine enough.

5. M&P15T

M&P15T Beard One

What do you mean by that?

6. CoolBreeze1911

CoolBreeze1911

"trigger loosens" referring to semi-auto weapons!!!! What a jerk.

7. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Witless Protection Program

Trump Tower, overlooking the wall Mexico bought.
    This is why the BATFE shouldn't have guns. Out of control and inaccurate clip dumpers.

Cool, I'd like to add that feature; I find each and every separate trigger squeeze to be boringly consistent. But then I've never tried a DA/SA assault weapon.:upeyes:

8. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

You edited out the sentence about a "combination of lies and stupidity." They went together.

9. Restless28

Restless28

Black Flag sprays death too. Maybe we should ban it. It's a death ray for roaches in the wrong hands.

10. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

Dear Carol Marin,

I once ruined, as far as building anything with it, a 4' x 8' x 3/8" piece of plywood while firing a friend's tec-9.

NOTE: No person or animal was ever in danger the entire time the gun was firing.

The only thing damaged was the plywood. Even so, we expected that much as the plywood was used to hold up a target silhouette downrange. My buddy was letting me find out, first hand, how easily the accuracy of the tec-9 could be improved with experience.

Why are we talking about this?

Because on the streets of Chicago, there are all kinds of laws that disallow American citizens the means to LEGALLY protect themselves, their families, and or their friends from the criminality that LOVES to be in Chicago's city limits due to its restrictions on guns for law abiding citizens.

The criminals have to have helpless, intended victims, and Chicago is that place that became, over nine decades ago, a virtual free fire zone for criminals due to the draconian gun laws that only create more victims while promoting higher criminality and death tolls within the city.

Ms. Marin, if you are genuinely concerned about innocent victims falling prey to criminals, then by all means write an article on how the 'fast and furious' gun running operation took the life of Border Patrol agent Brain Terry. BTW- We are still waiting for justice to be done for the entire Border Patrol Agency.

The criminality problem in this country is not caused by guns, regardless of the gun type, but instead the problems are caused by restricting the ownership and carrying of weapons by law abiding citizens, which as I mentioned previous has been the policy in Chicago for over nine decades now.

If I were a criminal, inside Chicago's city limits would be a great place to live!

11. M&P15T

M&P15T Beard One

How about we try this again?

Are you implying that those with issues with current Glock pistols are nothing but a bunch of liars and idiots?

12. OctoberRust

OctoberRust Anti-Federalist

Assault weapons need to be banned.

[​IMG]

13. OctoberRust

But Bren, when I bought a glock, everyone told me it was supposed to eject shell casings into the pattern of the virgin Mary. :crying::crying: It's not my fault I pay more attention to where my brass lands than I do on where/what I'm hitting and my accuracy/tactics. :crying: I just don't look cool in front of my friends when I'm all decked out in my 5.11 clothes and my friends see me getting hit by brass :crying:

14. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Witless Protection Program

Trump Tower, overlooking the wall Mexico bought.
    [​IMG]

Chuck Schumer digs his Tec-9.

15. M&P15T

M&P15T Beard One

Fan-boy *********gery at it's finest.

You and Bren sure are haters.

16. OctoberRust

Sorry if I hit a nerve or offended you M&P. It wasn't implied toward you, it was purely coincidental that you also pay more attention to where your brass lands as opposed to what you're actually shooting. :rofl:

17. John Rambo

John Rambo Raven

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i5xuGtrkZo"]Tropic Thunder: I'm A Lead Farmer!!! - YouTube[/ame]

18. M&P15T

M&P15T Beard One

You're confused son......

I don't have that issue.

It's just poor taste and rude to bash on people that have issues, because you're ignorant and don't believe they do.

You and Bren, fellow GT member haters.

HATE-HATE-HATE-HATE-HATE!!

19. el_jewapo

el_jewapo

Must be thinking about a DA/SA pistol.