close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Assault Technologies & Classic Arms in Charlotte, NC???

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by cuervo, May 15, 2007.

1. cuervo

cuervo

Jan 18, 2005
    NC
    Does anyone know what happened to Assault Technologies? I rode by there this weekend and they're now a paint-ball store?

Weren't they the store-front for Classic Arms? Is CA still in business and/or mail order only?

thanks

2. cuervo

cuervo

Jan 18, 2005
    NC
    I did a search for "assault" in Carolina Glockers and nothing came up, so I posted my question. Thanks for the link. Now I'll have to look for D&L/The Bullet Hole the next time I'm in Charlotte.

3. Zulu Alpha

Zulu Alpha Abyss Dweller

Dec 26, 2004
    Waters of Oblivion
    Yeah it is a shame... missed seeing them @ the last gunshow... they were the ones that had the "interesting stuff"... Later

4. Brachialstun

Brachialstun

Jul 5, 2002
    Charlotte, NC
    Classic Arms is still in business and seems to be doing well. As for Ass. Tech, the business is there, but now a "gear" company works in there. I'm pretty sure they still have Ass. Tech's old website url also.

Dont know if it is still happening or not, but I think Bullethole was in the process of closing down/looking to change managers/owners.