Asked to leave

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by gajones06, Feb 1, 2013.

1. The op should make a call to the owner of the business and explain the event to him and inform him how stupid his manager was acting.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Jeffrey Lebowski

Jeffrey Lebowski Not a golfer

Yeah, and it used to be B-dubya-3 for Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck. I guess the Weck never sold so they dropped it.

This was my favorite place back in college, but they don't get any business from me either. They started catering to a very different demographic than I remember in college (or I grew up or both), and I gave up meat - the no carry thing is just icing on the cake.

3. 686Owner

686Owner NRA Life Member

They were called Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck, which they abbreviated to BW3 on their signs. People to shorten it to bdubs. Can't say that I've ever heard anyone actually call it Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck or even Buffalo Wild Wings.

4. gwalchmai

gwalchmai Lucky Member

Quite.

5. Heck, learn something new every day....Thanks.

Maybe one day, we'll have the option to OC. Not sure I would all the time, but atleast it would be an option.

#25 meathead19, Feb 1, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  6. kensb2

kensb2 pistol n00b

It is indeed a company policy to not allow guns in their restaraunts. It's for the "comfort and safety" of all their patrons. :upeyes:

7. okie

okie GT Mayor

Just before we got our OC here in Oklahoma I asked the clerk at the Stop&Rob if they were going to put up a sign, and he said no and said he didn't care if I OC'd in. Last Friday I went there to get some energy drinks and when he saw I was packing he ripped into me, he said the next time I came in my gun better damn well be left in my pickup as they didn't want guns in the store, also there are no signs. I am going to find out who the owner is and tell them they lost a customer of 3 years:upeyes:

8. Psychman

Psychman NRA Life Member

Did you end up leaving the drinks on the counter and walking out?

9. Psychman

Psychman NRA Life Member

Ok. Good to know. I am sure they will all be comfortable and safe in their gun free zone munching on their bird parts.

10. Jeffrey Lebowski

LOL, there's a big assumption I'd never make if I were ripping into a customer.

11. okie

okie GT Mayor

No I didn't, I should have:embarassed:

12. Short Cut

Short Cut PatrioticMember
    CLM

I've eaten lots of restaurants over the years and none of them knew I was carrying. What were doing differently?

13. okie

okie GT Mayor

I would never speak to someone like that who had a gun:supergrin::shocked:

14. Jeffrey Lebowski

Well there's that, too.

15. kensb2

kensb2 pistol n00b

He knows (assumes) you aren't a criminal, and felt he could berate you without fear of being shot for it.

16. rhikdavis

rhikdavis U.S. Veteran

Concealed means concealed.

17. I carried for years before moving to my current commie state. I've never been called out for carry. Concealed means just that - keep it concealed.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

18. gwalchmai

gwalchmai Lucky Member

What about the fear of being left looking like Beetle after Sarge was done with him? Have you not seen The Mayor? ;)

19. Singlemalt

Singlemalt In the rough

open carry I assume?

20. okie

okie GT Mayor

:rofl::rofl: