close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

As usual, Sarge makes awesome grips (sample included)

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by JNKIRK1974, Oct 23, 2010.

1. I order these grips a couple of weeks ago. The picture is quite dark as I've been toying around with a new camera.

However, I still think you can make out what the grips are like. They are sting ray grips. I love them and they provide a lot of natural grip. Not slippery in the hand at all!
    Perfect fit to the gun and best of all......I got his autograph on the backside of the grips:)

If you are looking for custom grips, give the man your business!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2010
  2. GVFlyer

GVFlyer Senior Member

Sep 9, 2008
    Somewhere in the air.
    Nice. There are so many grips that I want, I'm going to have to buy another round of 1911s to go under them.

3. awpk03s

awpk03s

Apr 1, 2007
    Ohio
    I really like those. I would love to see and touch some before buying though.

4. Hokie1911

Hokie1911 >

Dec 26, 2003
    NE Ohio
    Aside from his gorgeous woods, he is now doing a lot of skins....stingray, lizard, cobra, rattler, etc...

VERY impressive as always. :thumbsup:

5. dude, cant see that grips. Sarge makes some beautiful grips, I just wish he offers them in double diamond checkering.. what can I say, Im old skool

6. Here it is, a little brighter. Man, I have a hard time shooting chrome!

[​IMG]

7. okie

okie GT Mayor

Oct 28, 2001
    Muskogee Ok.
  8. Sarge43

Sarge43

Aug 22, 2010
    Kansas
    Nice Gold Cup! I had one that I let go years and years ago, and have always regretted it.
    I'm glad you like the grips! I hope they serve you well for years to come!
    Sarge

9. MyNewGlock23

MyNewGlock23

Dec 19, 2008
    Looking good. Sarge is definitely top notch!!! Excellent to do business. Waiting for my grips now which should be here later this week. I only have one 1911 currently, but I may pick up a few different sets of grips for her!

10. Cerebrus

Cerebrus Guest

Waiting on the range report.. I want to hear if they are as comfortable to shoot with as they are wicked cool lookin.. :thumbsup:

11. I call it my Al Gore gun. I figured Al Gore would love to see a gun with grips made from sting ray.

Sarge, can you make me some custom grips made from baby seals? How about Icelandic Snow Owl?

12. Sarge43

Sarge43

Aug 22, 2010
    Kansas
    Sure, I have a unique way of harvesting baby seal pelts - I beat them to death with the almost extinct Northern spotted owl hatchlings. This makes the pelts smooth and supple for use in grips. The Icelandic snow owl is a little tougher, so I just use a 12 gauge on those. :shocked: I think I just heard 3 or 4 liberal conservationists faint. :faint:
    I keed, I keed. :supergrin:
    Sarge

Last edited: Oct 29, 2010
  13. holesinpaper

holesinpaper

Nov 18, 2009