close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

As for that so-called “undecided” woman who asked the AK-47 question...

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Zombie Surgeon, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Zombie Surgeon

Zombie Surgeon MODELATOR

Sep 6, 2012
    Is anyone surprised that, in addition to left-leaning serial Romney interrupter and Obama-plant Candy Crowley, there was … at the very least … one other Dem plant there for Obama.

It turns out that Nina Gonzales, the supposed “undecided voter” who asked Barack Obama the gun control question regarding AK-47s, just happens to be a registered Democrat that ‘might’ be working for the Obama campaign out of Nassau County, NY.

Probably not a major shocker … what is truly shocking is to see gun owners here on Glocktalk twisting and turning like pretzels in a pathetic attempt to convince the rest of us that "Obama didn't mean it and he was just pandering to the base" and "Romney is even worse on gun rights".

Words cannot express my disgust and contempt for these individuals I won't name here. And I am pretty sure I am not the only one who feels this way.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  2. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Fort Worth Texas
    No, you're not the only one who feels that way.

The "Romney's just as bad as Obama" crowd will be strangely silent come 7 November.

3. Zombie Surgeon

Zombie Surgeon MODELATOR

Sep 6, 2012
    They will go back in the cesspools they crawled out from, DU and DKos.

4. IvanVic

IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    I wouldn't expect a registered republican to ask that question, so I'm not shocked here, nor am I shocked that the majority of the questions chosen were purposely selected to try and harm Romney.

5. Paul7

Paul7 New Guy

Dec 16, 2004
    East of Eden
    Democrats don't get it, but that AWB question was a big gift for Romney. Normal America doesn't want an AWB.

6. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA
    I watched the questioner's facial expression during Romney's excellent answer and I am not surprised one bit. That woman looked as though someone was knotting her panties for her. She was really uncomfortable. :cool:

7. jeepinbandit

jeepinbandit Sgt. USMC

Dec 27, 2007
    NAS Fort Worth JRB
    Figures. I was thinking we would have found more by now.

8. nmk

nmk

Apr 25, 2007
    Where is the evidence that she works for the Obama campaign? And who is Jack Moss?

9. Zombie Surgeon

Zombie Surgeon MODELATOR

Sep 6, 2012
    That is absolutely frackking right. The AWB question and Obama's answer made the last gun owners still "sitting on the fence" this election to jump into Romney's camp.
    Talk about Obama, Crowley and the libturds in the lapdog media being clueles. Sheesh...:upeyes:

10. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

Dec 18, 2010
    DisneyWorld
    Zombie-buster, you don't even know if these people are gun owners. They pay a lot of people sitting in AC rooms getting into websites to spurt their stuffs. They will stop it when the paychecks stop, like in 3 weeks.

Don't let 'em get you down. Think of it this way, a truly moral person will do the moral thing even when there is no one watching. Modern day Dems are opposite of this, they do immoral things even everyone is watching. People like Wiener, Whoopie, Longoria are exposing themselves, and they've got a right to do that.

I do feel bad for true democrats. This country does need true democrats but their party got hijacked sometime ago.

One great thing about the BHO term is that they bring out these characters from the woodworks.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  11. Guss

Guss

Jul 1, 2010
    Tampa
    A Gallup poll last year showed that 40% of Democratic households had guns. That's not real far off from the national average of 47%.

12. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

May 1, 2008
    Just reinforces my earlier points. Why do the republicans repeatedly agree to these debates. "Independents" selected by Gallup. Ultra-liberal Obama support who happens to also be the lead singer for Meatloaf as the moderator. Questions by the "independents" that are then selected by the moderator. Amazing.

13. Guss

Guss

Jul 1, 2010
    Tampa
    The current debate committee is pretty much controlled by the Republicans and Democrats jointly. The current committee was a replacement for the previous group, the League of Women Voters, after they let in H. Ross Perot. So however strange some of it seems, it was by agreement of both parties.

14. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

May 1, 2008
    I know. My point is why agree to these conditions.

15. p.d.

p.d.

Aug 4, 2009
    Dry Ridge, Kentucky
    If they don't they will never get their ideas out. Look how the media has tried to paint Romney and how things changed even with the bias and protection they provided Barack. The media can't spin what people see with their own eyes and hear with their own ears. This is the only narrative they can't totally control. Admittedly a gamble, but a necessary one in my view.

16. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

Dec 18, 2010
    DisneyWorld
    I was refering to a handful of people on GT. GT posters are likely gun owners but not necessarily so. GT registration doesn't verify gun ownership. Operatives can just sign on and throw a fit. That was my point.

17. HexHead

HexHead

Jul 16, 2009
    New Yawkers think everywhere should be like there.

18. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Contempt? Disgust? Those are mighty strong words, reasonable and appropriate considering the circumstances, but mighty strong. :shame:

:whistling:

19. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Just shows you how dumb people can shoot themselves in the foot.