close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Army Seeks Soldiers to Become Special Agents

Discussion in 'US Army Forum' started by Blitzer, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Army Seeks Soldiers to Become Special Agents

Week of April 23, 2007

The U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command seeks qualified Soldiers to become criminal investigators. Army CID special agents investigate felony-level crime of Army interest, conduct protective-service operations, and work with other federal, state and local law enforcement agencies to solve crime and combat terrorism. Soldiers with civilian or military law enforcement experience are preferred, but not required. For more information contact your local CID office or visit www.cid.army.mil to download applications.

Agents

2. 16vmkII

16vmkII Whipped

Aug 7, 2004
    PNW
    If I wasn't tired of the Army I'd drop my packet. :upeyes:

3. Hal9mm

Hal9mm

Jun 9, 2002
    Its a civilian LE position though right?

4. The CID is made up of both Civilian (GSA) and active military personnel. ;)

http://www.cid.army.mil/mission.htm

5. Hal9mm

Hal9mm

Jun 9, 2002
    Interesting, as a GSA do you get stationed somewhere?

6. Sam White

Sam White I miss you bud Silver Member

Nov 17, 2001
    South Dakota
    Not that it matters, but GSA is the General Services Administration. They administer over federal installations, own fleets of vehicles that are leased out to other agencies, and issue supplies to civilian govenrnment entities and some military organizations. They are responsible for law and order on federal installations (civilian agencies, mostly). The GSA also has its own law enforcement and security personnel.

7. 16vmkII

16vmkII Whipped

Aug 7, 2004
    PNW
    The civilians are more technical support I THINK.