close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Army Recruiter Input

Discussion in 'US Army Forum' started by robin303, Dec 12, 2010.

1. robin303

robin303 Helicopter Nut

Sep 27, 2009
    Austin, TX
    There is a young guy that lives in Siberia <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Russia</st1:place></st1:country-region>. He speaks English very well in my book. His dream is to join the US Army and to become an American Citizen. His 2<SUP>nd</SUP> dream is to move to <st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Texas</st1:place></st1:State>. My friend a Major and Hawk driver buddy of mine said there is a program where illegal Mexicans and other people around the world that signs up a tour can make their dream come true. Can you please give me some feed back on this issue.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    Thanks<o:p></o:p>

2. is he illegal or does he have a premanent residency card? your friend may be referring to the MAVNI program, but it is more geared towards people with rare language skills like arabic or farsi and not necessarily "illegal mexicans." note that all prospects must be legal aliens.

https://www.goarmy.com/info/mavni.html

Last edited: Dec 13, 2010