close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Armscor .45

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Ibanag76, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Ibanag76

Ibanag76
    Expand Collapse
    Lieutenant

Gusto ko bumili ng Armscor 45. Can you send me picture what is the best model?:hugs:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. tagaykoyan

tagaykoyan
    Expand Collapse

3. Ibanag76

Ibanag76
    Expand Collapse
    Lieutenant

i heard a model 45cal. standard 2 tone, waht is that can you send me picture

4. bulm540

bulm540
    Expand Collapse

5. vega

vega
    Expand Collapse

6. kontra

kontra
    Expand Collapse

not their top of the line, but im happy with it

[​IMG]

7. s.g

s.g
    Expand Collapse

Kontra,

Magkano bili mo dyan including licensing?

Fucha, nahawa nako sa sakit nyo-este natin pala! Compatible with para-ordnance mags? May kailangan pa ba ipa-gunsmith dyan?

Salamat po!
    :supergrin:

8. Mintis458

Mintis458
    Expand Collapse

Sir, ito ba yung practical series na Armscor 1911? Hi-cap? I'm trying to make up my mind whether to get an Armscor or a Ranger 1911. Thanks

9. bulm540

bulm540
    Expand Collapse

Nice gun Contra,

10. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze
    Expand Collapse
    Notorious

IF I were you, I'd go for the Armscor...parts are readily available, lots of options for modifications...

My dad converted his Armscor Hi-Cap into an extreme carry pistol by changing the barrel, polishing everything, got a great checkering job done, and smoothened the trigger pull. He gets Para-Ordnance performance and ammo capacity, but not as expensive...

11. bulm540

bulm540
    Expand Collapse

Ditto

12. TTPower

TTPower
    Expand Collapse

+1:banana: i did the same thing! i even had the grips trimmed to accomodate my small hands:thumbsup:

13. kontra

kontra
    Expand Collapse

Hi-cap: P27k
    Std: P21k
    licensing: P6.5k

what i have is the hicap model, practical series. what you see is still out of the box, no modifications. i intend to keep it that way for the meantime.

came with 2 13rnd mags, which is protruding from the grip, i tried their 12rnd mags, and it fits nicely. dont know if the para mags will fit. haven't tried, armscor have spare mags available at a fraction of the price. arnound P2.2k yata.

so far, no gunsmithing needed. nice performance. had 2 ftf out of 50rnd, was easily rectified by my brother. (did some minor filing in one of the parts inside).

my brother did a detail strip on the day we got it. most of the internal parts (springs, etc) looks imported. this is my first armscor gun, so i really dont know if they really have good production lines or they use imported parts. there goes my target of being all local. well, at least i bought it from a 100% locally owned company.

ranger 1911, i posted it before, asking for feedabcks. the thread is buried here somewhere. they dont recommend the ranger as it is not 100% compatible with the other 1911 parts.

malala na itong sakit natin, kailangan na ng professional help.

14. TTPower

TTPower
    Expand Collapse

hi kontra, i had an armscor ss commander in 45 cal before. ok nman it just needs a little tuning but overall its a good 1911. regarding the ftf... i experienced that also... all it needs is barrel throating and a little polishing. i regret selling it :sad: but i got a hi-cap 40cal to replace it.... still an armscor :thumbsup:

15. MRV_G17

MRV_G17
    Expand Collapse

Pls! stop posting gun pics!! Mapapabili na naman ako nyan eh!:animlol:

Kabibili ko lang ng G17 last gunshow at nakaka 3 units na ako (G19C, CZ75B and now G17) pero nag iisip ako magtry ng Armscor HiCap for Standard Compition tulad na unit mo brod.

Naku po!! addiction na yata itooooo!!! ala bang gamot dito??

16. TTPower

TTPower
    Expand Collapse

hi MRV, if ur planning to use it for competition i'd suggest u get the hi-cap in 40cal. it has more rounds than the 45 and less recoil. :) nkaka-addict tlga mga pics lalo na if nka dress-up!!! i just bot a hi-cap 40cal last gun show and nsa gunsmith right now for some tuning and dressing up. di ko pa nkukuha and i want to get a SS in 45cal na hehehehe :) ang GASTOS!!!:supergrin:

17. kontra

kontra
    Expand Collapse

HAHAHAHA!!!! yan din ang rason kung bakit ako napapabili!!! perwisyo na minsan ang intternet, dami nakikita, hindi naman dumadami ang pambili.

i plan to use my armscor out of the box. and see how it performs and how long it will perform well. maybe an armscor bull barrel and a local one piece guide rod and the rest stock. that's it. kung wala lang itong bwisit na gun ban na ito, naka dami na sana tayo ng putok.

i like to be the devil sometimes (ang lagay eh, ako lang ang nademonyo? dapat meron din ako damay)....here is another pic.

[​IMG]

the top two pistols was done by Metrillo. the bottm is my out of the box armscor45, proudly pinoy made

18. TTPower

TTPower
    Expand Collapse

ok talaga si metrillo... yung akin nasa kanya pa. next week daw matapos :banana:

19. MRV_G17

MRV_G17
    Expand Collapse

pareho tayo bro, actually 2 units din na .45 balak ko kunin (HiCap for Standard Div and SS for carry) dami nagsasabi na mas ok daw .45cal eh. Yung .40cal daw ordinary na ang FTF/Jam-matic... unless na high priced ParaOrd ang gagamitin.

bro, pls let me know feedback kapag ok na .40cal mo at na-road test mo na. post ka na rin ng pic at kung ano pinabago mo. :)

lekat na buhay ito! eto epekto ng gunban eh. nakakaisip mag eksperemento ng ibang caliber tapos sa panaginip lang naman naipuputok!:animlol:

20. blueeagle

blueeagle
    Expand Collapse

also,the 40 cal shell bulges at the primer area.