Glock Talk banner

Armorer's class was excellent!

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  DannyR 
#1 · (Edited)
I attended the armorer's class on 8/2 hosted by the Juno Beach, FL Police Department. Alex Cobb was the instructor with Joel Hodges present up until just after lunch.

Alex is a great and friendly guy, thoroughly knowledgeable and eminently patient. There were one or two attendees that took a little longer to grasp certain concepts and were a bit slower with the dis/re-assemblies and if it bothered him in the least I certainly couldn't tell. He had a few tricks to offer that differed from certain procedures in the manual as well. He's an excellent instructor and I hope to have him again at another course.

Joel Hodges had several interesting law enforcement-related stories. In addition, he made it known to the class that if they experienced real-world trouble with their guns that he could help address face to face that he would travel to their location and make himself available for that. I came away extremely impressed with Glock's commitment to and support of law enforcement.

The Juno Beach PD's facility is beautiful and they put out a very nice lunch spread as well.

The time spent in class flew by -- I suspect I could have sat there another 9 hours and that Alex would have been able to teach another 9 hours worth of new information. I can't speak highly enough of the entire experience!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.