close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Armorer ordering parts from Glock?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by WheelGunFan, Nov 7, 2012.

1. WheelGunFan

WheelGunFan

Jul 18, 2012
    Connecticut
    I photo copied the form from the training manual and then filled out the form and sent in my paperwork via snail mail.

How long is the turn around from Glock? Its been weeks since I submitted my order for some parts.

I called the 770-432-1202 number and some gatekeeper answered the phone. I explained I submitted my order and was looking for status and she kept sending me to "consumer parts" dept. That person tried to transfer me to someone else but hung up on me. Did this twice and gave up.

2. Did you send a copy of your cert along with the order?

3. WheelGunFan

WheelGunFan

Jul 18, 2012
    Connecticut
    Yes, there was nothing on the form that said so, but I photocopied it and sent it anyway.

4. akpolaris

akpolaris

Feb 10, 2011
    I used to order parts for the job when I was servicing Glocks at work. The order may take some time &/or come in fragments. If you sevrvice multiple weapons I would set up an inventory of parts so they are on hand when you need them immediately. This make sit easier than having a weapon down awaiting parts

5. 1RoundEye

1RoundEye

Feb 21, 2010
    I placed an order in August, and had everything a couple of weeks later. Have they charged your card yet? That's typically a sign that your order will be going out in a day or so. Also, if you fax the order, it might be a little faster. If there are any issues, they'll call you.

I also never sent a copy of my certificate. They typically look you up on the system.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  6. PM720

PM720

Apr 2, 2011
    Vegas Baby!
    I believe my last order took about 3-4 weeks as well.

Scott

7. They emphasize it in the armorer classes now. Speeds things up. However, the average is 3 to 4 weeks. May be longer if there is a "run" on all things guns.

8. SCmasterblaster

SCmasterblaster Millennium Member

Sep 24, 1999
    Hartford, Vermont
    and I got it back in two weeks.:supergrin:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  9. 4 weeks. I've not seen it sooner, nor later.

10. I received a parts sheet on excel and fax my orders in. The first time took about 2-3 weeks and I'm currently waiting on a barrel to arrive going on about two and half weeks so far. They always say 3-4 is the norm.