close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Armed and dangerous!

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by Eyeguy, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Eyeguy

Eyeguy
    Expand Collapse

2. Jerry

Jerry
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Moderator Millennium Member

Oh my god! You mean I can go meet someone in person and buy a car, motorcycle, knife, baseball bat, machete or gun without asking the governments permission. What is the world coming to? I guess the next thing this highly enlightened person will tell me is I can go buy gasoline and matches at any service station. IDIOTS! :upeyes:

3. pipedreams

pipedreams
    Expand Collapse

"EAU CLAIRE, Wis." just more scare tactics since Wis. recently got conceal carry.

4. ithaca_deerslayer

ithaca_deerslayer
    Expand Collapse

Did you know people can freely exchange ideas on the internet? A huge loophole makes it perfectly legal.

They don't even need a permit to do it. Even in the middle of the night, they can express their inner most ideas right from their own living room.

Shouldn't we do something to stop this? People should only get ideas from professionals, like MSNBC, who are trained in this sort of thing.

5. Just_plinking

Just_plinking
    Expand Collapse

HAHA, be patient! Once we get the parties to work together i'm sure we'll get some real progress :rofl:

6. Jerry

Jerry
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Moderator Millennium Member

You mean like the Patriot Act. No I’m not a Demorat but the Republicans can screw us just a “good” as the Dems. Isn't it nice when they can get together and give us such "good" legislation? Boy do I feel safer. :puking:

#6 Jerry, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2012