Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Armed and dangerous!

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by Eyeguy, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Eyeguy

Mar 4, 2010
  2. Jerry

Jerry Staff Member Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 21, 1998
    Oh my god! You mean I can go meet someone in person and buy a car, motorcycle, knife, baseball bat, machete or gun without asking the governments permission. What is the world coming to? I guess the next thing this highly enlightened person will tell me is I can go buy gasoline and matches at any service station. IDIOTS! :upeyes:

3. pipedreams

pipedreams Member

Feb 19, 2011
    S. E. Iowa
    "EAU CLAIRE, Wis." just more scare tactics since Wis. recently got conceal carry.
  4. Did you know people can freely exchange ideas on the internet? A huge loophole makes it perfectly legal.

They don't even need a permit to do it. Even in the middle of the night, they can express their inner most ideas right from their own living room.

Shouldn't we do something to stop this? People should only get ideas from professionals, like MSNBC, who are trained in this sort of thing.
  5. Just_plinking

Jan 24, 2012
    HAHA, be patient! Once we get the parties to work together i'm sure we'll get some real progress :rofl:
  6. Jerry

Jerry Staff Member Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 21, 1998
    You mean like the Patriot Act. No I’m not a Demorat but the Republicans can screw us just a “good” as the Dems. Isn't it nice when they can get together and give us such "good" legislation? Boy do I feel safer. :puking:
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2012