Are Zero bullets ever in stock?

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by igolfat8, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Every time I look at the Roze site for Zero .40 180g JHP they are out of stock. Does anyone have any insider info? Are these being phased out or are they so popular the demand is tough to support? Are there any other [copper] JHP bullets to consider in the same price range?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Zero bullets JHP Reloading Aug 2, 2014
    Zero Brand Bullets? Reloading Dec 4, 2012
    Thoughts on 10mm jhp Zero bullets for SD? The 10 Ring Nov 1, 2011
    Zero 9mm 125gr Bullets Reloading Jun 16, 2011
    Zero Bullets alternative? Reloading Apr 3, 2011

3. They are extremely popular with USPSA/IDPA shooters, so they go fast. I've always had good luck calling them for availability. Usually it shows out of stock, but they've always had what I needed (180gr JHP's) when I called. They have the best prices on 180gr JHP's, and they're great bullets. Maybe look at Montana Gold, Precision Delta (no 10mm JHP's), or even Xtreme Plated HP's. The Xtremes have a thick plating, so they can be driven harder than other plated bullets.

4. PCJim

PCJim Senior Member

With Roze, definitely call before placing your order. Their products are definitely in demand and stocks often get depleted.

5. Sometime when you can't get them through Roze, you can find them at Powder Valley.

6. Cfish

Also try shootersconnectionstore.com

7. ustate

ustate NRA Member

As already mentioned they go quick when they update the website, so does Powder Valley.

8. They sure do shoot well in my G21sf.

9. Thanks for the tips. I called Roze last week and they were actually manufacturing them that day. They shipped the next day and I had my order 2 days later. Very friendly customer service for this first time buyer and I would highly recommend them to anyone else looking for quality bullets!

10. The bullets that I kike are almost always in stock. I just ordered 2k 125gr JHP 9mm bullets...they were on their way, in the mail the next day.

11. MrGlock21

MrGlock21 NRA Instructor

The simple answer is: no....most of the time :tongueout:

You just need to call your "source" and you will be put on the back order list.

I like powdervalley, and periodically the lady calls me: do you still want your xk zero bullet back order...and I go, I sure do :supergrin: ...talk to you later (in 6 months perhaps) when the next shipment comes in.

12. seaswol

seaswol NRA Life Member

I always buy from Roze, good people, good product and fast service.
    Chris

13. RWE

RWE

+ 1, that is where I get mine but check the others too.