close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Discussion in 'Religious Issues' started by Gunhaver, Jan 30, 2013.

1. juggy4711

juggy4711 Nimrod Son

Sep 20, 2006
    Galveston County, TX
    You're not that dense. In what logic frame would anyone think the op link was actually talking about you, as in the same person. It just happened that it reminded us of you.

Much like which ever person reminds you/makes you think of GH in your link is likely not actually GH.

2. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    I'm sure that the OP link reminded many of another agnostic that they disagreed with.

But the agnostic in the OP is very different from my. Some will be unable to see that due to their own boas and religious dogma.

I can't help how wrong some people can be in ascribing the thoughts and arguments of others to me. That is simply their mistake and logical error, not my own. Some simple minded posters seem to be particularly susceptible to those kinds of logical errors. But hey aren't expected to be intelligent or smart. They have a history.

Not my fault, it's theirs. :wavey:

3. juggy4711

juggy4711 Nimrod Son

Sep 20, 2006
    Galveston County, TX
    You can't be serious.

4. Gunhaver

Gunhaver the wrong hands

Jan 24, 2012

:rofl::faint::rofl:

5. Cavalry Doc

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    I'm not that other person. I am very serious about that.

I guess if it's OK to take that approach, I'll be able to point out any atheist, and make you responsible for all of their feelings, arguments, and actions.

Is that fair? If so, get ready to defend every atheist I can find on google. Think again about what is really fair.

6. Cavalry Doc

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    It's a complex strawman, but a strawman argument anyway.

You might not be able to see it, it's you're fault, not mine.

7. juggy4711

juggy4711 Nimrod Son

Sep 20, 2006
    Galveston County, TX
    I'm not an atheist. And who said you are responsible for anything? The op link referenced an agnostic that reminded some of us of you. That's all there was to it.

Nice threat though. I'm trembling in my boots at the thought you could "make" me responsible for anything via anyone else's actions or words. You really are full of yourself. :rofl:

8. Cavalry Doc

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    If you took that as a threat that you would have to tremble over, you might be more sensitive than I thought. The whole practice is a useless straw man (woman in this case) argument, its thread clogging fluff for the lazy.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  9. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

You have become obsessed.

Same as others here.

Regards,
    Comrade Happyguy :)

10. juggy4711

juggy4711 Nimrod Son

Sep 20, 2006
    Galveston County, TX
    Full of yourself and apparently dense as well. It was most certainly a threat but if you thought I was actually trembling you're a bigger assclown than I ever suspected.

As far as thread clogging? This thread is about you.